Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Why are people complaining about nike posting the pic link next to the NDC link? They've been doing that for months. Learn to read. Swoo.sh = shoes. Twit.pic = a picture.

Co-sign. Really happy with these. Just have to wait for a dry weekend to wear them. Probably get to wear them sometime in 2017.
I see your London and raise you Aberdeen..I've got a feeling I wont be breaking these out much with this current weather state 
mean.gif

So now that all the pairs are basically out...anybody got a legitimate guess to how exclusive they really were? and what the real value of em are?

I see your London and raise you Aberdeen..I've got a feeling I wont be breaking these out much with this current weather state 
mean.gif

Don't doubt it. Having trouble with this London weather. It's my first year here after 3.5 in Dubai where you get 363 days of sun per year.

Damb Nike got me combing the net for the past hr for some pink sole shoes. I lost...gotta get my fish together for the black suedes... In better news got some home elites for $200 thanks too a cool FL employee.

hoh arlington got 26 pair and i can tell nobody listed a 12 or 13 on cl yet...first since 2011 release aint up within hours in all sizes

That's not really something to joke about.
Bro, anyone with any intelligence shouldn't even try to joke about a shooting... Nothing about my question was to be taken in a joking manner. Guy said ATL just asked a question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom