Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Bro, anyone with any intelligence shouldn't even try to joke about a shooting... Nothing about my question was to be taken in a joking manner. Guy said ATL just asked a question.

Why does that even matter, you want to hear about someone getting shot or if someone did? Why? SMDH.

Anyone that picked up in Chicago was there a line yet for the unclaimed? Wonder if it will FCFS or Twitter like ATL did. 

Why does that even matter, you want to hear about someone getting shot or if someone did? Why? SMDH.
(raises hands in surrender) point of it was to see if the dude was alright..The guy who I asked obviously got it..Sorry if it was phrased wrong to the rest of you. How about everyone else just move on.

Last edited:
Welp, even though I have order confirmation, End is tell me my bank "blocked" the transaction. Pretty sure this is a way to shift the blame to my bank because they over sold......
mean.gif

and ebay is flooded with them.... how do the resellers win so much smh
everyone becomes a re seller when there is a potential profit.. its a byproduct of living in a capitalistic nation. no need to harp on it.. either you find a way to get yours like they got theirs, buy from them, "which only drives them more to keep reselling" or don't buy from them..  Im my short time on NT, way to much time is spent harping on Reselling.. its apart of america.. happens in the ticket market, housing market, music, etc.... Yes we would all love to get the kicks without a hassle for the retail price, but that ship has sailed.. I put in my leg work to get the kicks i want, and if i strike out i'm willing to pay extra if needed,  no need to wish they would go away,, They're Not!!!

I got my pair off of Shoe Palace. It didn't a surprise me that they raised the price I had to pay extra for the Yeezy Air Max 1 there as well. Whatever though it's my money and I was going to get these joints.

everyone becomes a re seller when there is a potential profit.. its a byproduct of living in a capitalistic nation. no need to harp on it.. either you find a way to get yours like they got theirs, buy from them, "which only drives them more to keep reselling" or don't buy from them..  Im my short time on NT, way to much time is spent harping on Reselling.. its apart of america.. happens in the ticket market, housing market, music, etc.... Yes we would all love to get the kicks without a hassle for the retail price, but that ship has sailed.. I put in my leg work to get the kicks i want, and if i strike out i'm willing to pay extra if needed,  no need to wish they would go away,, They're Not!!!

yeah I get all that and i'm in cali... I put in a ton of work and dont have inside connects so I struck out. I'm just wondering how resellers always get their hands on multiple pairs etc... anyway if anyone comes across a 11-11.5 for under 400 pm me please.

yeah I get all that and i'm in cali... I put in a ton of work and dont have inside connects so I struck out. I'm just wondering how resellers always get their hands on multiple pairs etc... anyway if anyone comes across a 11-11.5 for under 400 pm me please.
someone whos looking to make a profit, will do things that you or I may not consider, or have other inside avenues.. (i.e. camping for 30+hours, paying for 10+ rsvps etc...) they are willing to go thru extremes to get pairs.. Personally some things im not willing to do for sneakers..  and then you have people have inside connections, who have no interest in sneakers, but its easy money so they take advantage, I have i friend who can get 3 pair of jordans every release, as a part if his job..from cp3s to Retro's.. he may keep a pair, they others he sales, or gives to his nephews.. but thats the game thats being waged before us, get your gameplan together and play along

i got a 30mbps connection on a new macbook pro and imac... gonna have to invest in a network tower.

I had my MacBook Pro and Mac Mini going, but ... I was torched by the speed demons. NDC seems to be the easiest for me to get stuff in the cart. FootaLocker and all of its siblings don't fair very well for me? i guess I'm going to the dark side. Comcast "up to" 105 Mbps here I come ... Too bad there's no Google Fiber in Houston. Btw, what exactly is a network tower? You mean like a repeater for your place?

Last edited:
Welp, even though I have order confirmation, End is tell me my bank "blocked" the transaction. Pretty sure this is a way to shift the blame to my bank because they over sold......:smh:

they probably figure they had a high demand in-store and just sold them there. No point in shipping out and dealing with the chargebacks. A lot of uk sites are turning their backs on us for hyped releases even though most of their online sales comes from us.

Welp, even though I have order confirmation, End is tell me my bank "blocked" the transaction. Pretty sure this is a way to shift the blame to my bank because they over sold......:smh:

they probably figure they had a high demand in-store and just sold them there. No point in shipping out and dealing with the chargebacks. A lot of uk sites are turning their backs on us for hyped releases even though most of their online sales comes from us.

I can't blame them, dudes get all excited and order from euro sites without doing the dollar conversion first then want to cancel after they hit submit and have second thoughts about how much they paid.

Then you've got the dude that cancels cause he copped from a euro site before the us release only to find out the shoe was an easy cop stateside.

I won a raffle at HOH Harlem. Got there at 8 this morning. They sold only about 25 pairs, but it was NOT a full size run at all. The largest size they had was an 11.5.  By the time I got mine the largest size they had was an 11 and I am a 12. I really wanted this shoe, but the sizing forced me to re-sell.

I was happy to win, but bummed that I didn't get my size. 

Back
Top Bottom