Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I would have already rocked mine, if i had my size. Congrats to all the peeps that copped to keep. Sucks being a size 13. Espeacially when people that copped size 13 are keeping or selling for a rediculous price.

Yeah that sucks, cause normally resellers try for the more popular sizes, and the majority of the people getting the higher sizes are to keep..

But those high sizes that are bought by resellers always have a ridiculous $ tag

Are these 1/2 down or up. Im scared to try and trade for a 14 and hesitant on a 12. Somebody that wears a 13 help your boy out. None of you baby feet cats lol
Personally I'm an 11 in generally all nike shoes. I tried on platinums and had to go .5 up to an 11.5 because they felt snug. I ended up following that example and went with an 11.5 in the denims. To me they fit very well so I'd suggest .5 up. Hope that helps ya.

I would have already rocked mine, if i had my size. Congrats to all the peeps that copped to keep. Sucks being a size 13. Espeacially when people that copped size 13 are keeping or selling for a rediculous price.
Yeah that sucks, cause normally resellers try for the more popular sizes, and the majority of the people getting the higher sizes are to keep..

But those high sizes that are bought by resellers always have a ridiculous $ tag
The ugly trend I've seen lately is dudes that wear 8-11 will grab a size 13 when they miss out because they know that no matter what resale is the size 13 will cover the cost of their own pair.

Its even worse for us because there are literally less pairs to start with.

The ugly trend I've seen lately is dudes that wear 8-11 will grab a size 13 when they miss out because they know that no matter what resale is the size 13 will cover the cost of their own pair.
So true but so sad. I was first in line and biggest size they had for sale was 10. I know they sold bigger sizes out the back door.

KDVI already available, crazy to think that Lebron X will be selling in September when KDVI is available now

So sad but true. Was first in line but biggest they had for sale was 10

my guess is between $400-600

dont matter tho if its anything like last year 95% wont even get near them

unless you lucky like me and live in florida or know someone that does

and even then your chances are still slim

last year the pack was a few miami stores and Unknwn....thats it! no NDC or even RSVP Nike stores

and all the stores in Miami that did have em did a raffle except for Miami Dadeland

BUT

rumor has it that some Nike stores will have these for RSVP but 2 of each size

I just so happened to live in Florida and ready when I hear word of release. Thanks for the info....repped...

I still want corks lol
frown.gif
My exact feeling when reading this thread.

thinking about breaking down and grabbing crimson elites, but I am hesitant on staying at my 11. 11.5 not available where i am looking to cop so do I roll with the 11 like I did with the regular X or are they going to be way tight- looking for advice from those who own both.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom