Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Someone offered me ds denims for my ds zoom rookie black pods straight up. Thoughts NT fam????

I'm assuming galaxy rookies. If that's the case I'd do it in a heartbeat (I hate rookies, most uncomfortable shoes made by nike in the past few years IMO), I think the galaxies are hideous. That's just my .02 though.

Last edited:
I'm assuming galaxy rookies. If that's the case I'd do it in a heartbeat (I hate rookies, most uncomfortable shoes made by nike in the past few years IMO), I think the galaxies are hideous. That's just my .02 though.

Sure right about the zoom rookies being uncomfortable. I just sold mine last week used about 4x for 450. They would kill my feet

You sound like you hating, did you miss a pair???? Let the man live fam.
Nope, I got mine.

Just see too many people take those same type of pics with laces/tags still attached on instagram, fb, etc... to later see them selling them.

Sorry to the dude if he felt like I was going in on him.

Feeling a bit agitated today I guess.

Don't mind me lol.

Last edited:
You sound like you hating, did you miss a pair???? Let the man live fam.

Nope, I got mine.
Just see too many people take those same type of pics with laces/tags still attached on instagram, fb, etc... to later see them selling them.

Sorry to the dude if he felt like I was going in on him.
Feeling a bit agitated today I guess.
Don't mind me lol.

I got the shoes and decided to take a picture real quick i'm not wearing them out today so i didn't feel the need to rip the laces off.....Trust me i got money i don't need to resell these lol

Hmm are we witnessing the death of the current RSVP system?

NTLA doing FCFS for this weekends drops

While it isn't related to LeBrons currently, it would affect how most of us get our LeBrons in the futures though.

While it isn't related to LeBrons currently, it would affect how most of us get our LeBrons in the futures though.

I think every store is doing FCFS this week....RSVP system is ending soon anyway.....guess nike trying to ease into FCFS then the new system.

Last edited:

It's probably because there's nothing good releasing this weekend, so there's no need for RSVPs.

It's probably because there's nothing good releasing this weekend, so there's no need for RSVPs.

exactly
dudes over reacting all over twitter saying rsvps are done

i really doubt they will do fcfs for the doernbecher jordan retro.

Sure nothing super hyped, but Jordans and Foams are generally RSVP'd.

I think every store is doing FCFS this week....RSVP system is ending soon anyway.....guess nike trying to ease into FCFS then the new system.

YEP, IT MAY SEEM THAT WAY. FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM A NIKE COPORATE I.T. WORKER. THE NEW RSVP SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN AUGUST. COMPLETELY NDC BASED. NO MORE TWITTER. WE WILL SEE.

Personally I rather have the Denims > Corks but then again I'm in the minority here because I rather roc my shoes then keep them factory laced and just look at it
laugh.gif

Tomorrow ain't guaranteed, I'm not worried about what a shoe will be valued at 5-10+ years from now
your not the only one, I like the denims more than the corks.

YEP, IT MAY SEEM THAT WAY. FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM A NIKE COPORATE I.T. WORKER. THE NEW RSVP SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN AUGUST. COMPLETELY NDC BASED. NO MORE TWITTER. WE WILL SEE.
...like... does that sound like there'll be a raffle-type/rsvp system to buy online, too?

No way Nike is doing FCFS on the big releases especially after the shooting in ATL this weekend. There is no chance they will allow camp-out at their stores. They don't even allow line-ups for leftover RSVPs during the business hours.

No way Nike is doing FCFS on the big releases especially after the shooting in ATL this weekend. There is no chance they will allow camp-out at their stores. They don't even allow line-ups for leftover RSVPs during the business hours.
there's a difference between shooting people for their shoes like the Houston case, and trying to rob someone of their cash, and being shot.

Back
Top Bottom