Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

FWIW, any site that has multiple sizes of 4 year old SJ XIs gets labeled as sketchy/GM in my book.

Lol yeah I wasn't giving them my money based off their URL and graphics alone.

But they have like 19k IG followers so I figured somebody may have dealt with them in the past.

FWIW, any site that has multiple sizes of 4 year old SJ XIs gets labeled as sketchy/GM in my book.

not only that but for a reseller site their prices are well below market value. CG 11's for 225? SJ 11's for 280?
screams GM or just plain fugazy.

They're QS I believe so yes will be very difficult to cop maybe as hard as denims were to get

Agree with this. Naturally, any QS sneaker will be difficult to obtain because of the limited quantities. It's also interesting to note that the AM 95 DB will also be releasing on July 6, so people are going to have to select which sneaker they want to go after first. The fact that 2 sought-after sneakers will be releasing on the same morning may or may not be an advantage depending on how you look at it.

Agree with this. Naturally, any QS sneaker will be difficult to obtain because of the limited quantities. It's also interesting to note that the AM 95 DB will also be releasing on July 6, so people are going to have to select which sneaker they want to go after first. The fact that 2 sought-after sneakers will be releasing on the same morning may or may not be an advantage depending on how you look at it.
not all of us will have to select which ones we want first :D

not all of us will have to select which ones we want first :D

Ahh, you got me there. Good point. Well, given my 0/9876958679 record with RSVP, I'll be left with deciding which sneaker to go after on NDC, haha.

You got pairs secured already?

700 championship packs releasing, 100 promo sample packs floating around.

MSRP on the Hazelnuts SHOULD be $180, but you never know.. Cork had $305 MSRP tag on the box..
Sup bro, had no idea you posted here
ya'll are killing me with prices like that - i'm ready to pay reseller prices but no one is willing to budge under 400 for a size 12. Take my damn money resellers...
Not Denims but I did see this on IG, Corks for 400

ya'll are killing me with prices like that - i'm ready to pay reseller prices but no one is willing to budge under 400 for a size 12. Take my damn money resellers...
i got my 12 for under 4. Just search on instagram for the shoe's hashtag and comment on one of the more reasonably priced pics (425-450) and then bargain em down via email or text. Most are just resellers and want to lock up some funds for the next release lol. Had a dude who swore up and down he was firm on 425 shipped and I got him down to 370 shipped. It just takes effort homie.

i got my 12 for under 4. Just search on instagram for the shoe's hashtag and comment on one of the more reasonably priced pics (425-450) and then bargain em down via email or text. Most are just resellers and want to lock up some funds for the next release lol. Had a dude who swore up and down he was firm on 425 shipped and I got him down to 370 shipped. It just takes effort homie.

:pimp:

Sup bro, had no idea you posted here
Not Denims but I did see this on IG, Corks for 400

View media item 475428

Be careful, that dude looks sketch.

And I dealt with someone like him earlier.

A guy who couldn't send tagged pics until you sent the money over so he could place an order with his connect.

I personally ain't paying for nothing you can't take a pic of right now.

Back
Top Bottom