Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Need some help...would you trade jordan DB iv for the denims
Are they part of the re-release? If not, then no. Not a big fan of the DB IVs, but value-wise, they're more than what the Denims will filter-down to. Denims will eventually rise back-up in price, but so will the DB IVs...

Last edited:
FTL Australia charged 259.95 AUD for Denims and 319.95 AUD for Hazelnuts and Mints.  First solid indication that the Hazelnuts will be $250.
It is not uncommon in Australia for things to be marked up double what they are in the US. I wouldn't freak out just yet. That being said, hope for the best but expect the worst.

Last edited:
View media item 475210
Had to have them .. 350.00 [emoji]128532[/emoji] .. Hopefully I can get the hazel for retail..

$350 is pretty good.

I spent $400 last week or so.

Anyone looking at buying a pair of the Aussie released NSW's from eBay, I would hold off. They get less pairs shipped over there and think they're more limited than they are so they jack up the prices accordingly.

From what I hear they only got 80 pairs total in the denims.

Guy offered his Crown Jewels for my corks and bred 11s again
All DS
Idk why I'm so hesitant
I like the jewels and I know they're a lot harder to get
But I love the other two
Advice? Thanks fam

All DS
Idk why I'm so hesitant
But I love the other two
Advice? Thanks fam
well you shouldnt base it off which it more difficult to get, especially if the shoes your giving up are shoes you acatually love, as you said. 

I would keep the corks and bred 11 and you should to if you really love them. 

^ I personally wouldn't do it. I personally think that the corks and 11s look alot better than Crown Jewels.

All DS
Idk why I'm so hesitant
But I love the other two
Advice? Thanks fam

I personally would make the trade

And then put some money aside to go back and buy the corks again.

Not only are the Crown Jewels not easy to come by, they are about $300 more than the corks.

All DS
Idk why I'm so hesitant
But I love the other two
Advice? Thanks fam

Which do you like most?

If you like the Corks, keep em. If you like the Crown Jewels more, trade em...

Just don't do anything based off hype or 'exclusivity'...IMO.

Which do you like most?

This.

i never understood trading for something that has more value, especially if its for a  shoe you dont like. lol.

Which do you like most?

If you consider something of both as something that you would never trade or sell then keep that.If you honestly see either of those getting off your hands for a price or sth else,then get the Crown jewels.They worth more money.I had the corks my self,sold them and i regret it (part of me at least) cause i gave them away .It would be difficult for me to wear such an expensive shoe,and the price was right for me.When my funds fill up again i will hunt them down tho...not hoping so much for a legit price but you never know...lol.I wouldnt trade my corks for those jewels,but thats just me.

Last edited:
All DS
Idk why I'm so hesitant
But I love the other two
Advice? Thanks fam

I'd only do it if I had a another pair of Corks laying around. Other than that, I wouldn't.

make that trade and run man.....you can find bred 11s for about 300 and the corks for 550 ....those c.j lebrons are beutiful.....is the championship pack only going to be released in miami? is it going to be NDC? any ingo on the black mints,black denims and red suedes?

Back
Top Bottom