Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I mean, it's slow as hell, but I've been pretty successful on NDC as a whole. Lately not so much with bots running the game, but I was able to grab Solar Yeezy 2s and Corks among others. Would like an upgrade though haha, but I don't think my ISP has a faster option
tired.gif
Lately, as in the month of June, something changed because I also had pretty good luck, but struck out on everything limited in June on NDC.

I don't really think internet speed matters when it comes to grabbing limited releases on NDC. At home I have a 50/25 FiOS connection, and I get right around that when doing a speedtest. However the last limited release I was able to get was the Barkley Posite Rayguns. At work the ONLY limited release I was able to grab was the '88 AJ IIIs, and we have a T1 connection there. It used to be pretty much all luck, with your chances improving depending on how fast you were able to click add to cart. But since bots came around it's either you get em with a bot, or click add to cart as fast as humanly possible and still need alot of luck to score a pair.

Last edited:
internet speed does not matter

ive copped plenty of limited releases on ndc, and other sites with 10mb, basic internet package

View media item 476230
Fios is no joke, got the denims, playoff8,kd supremes, foams waiting for the hazelnuts and black mints..... Any word on the championship pack? Is it Miami boutique release only or Ndc?? And any release date

I just seen a pic on Instagram of the Black Suede/Mint LeBrons n them things look better n better every time

It really bugs me we got no Miami themed South Beach, Miami Night, Miami Vice color way of the Xs!!!!

I feel they shoulda kept that trend goin as long as he plays in Miami along with the Dunkmans being limited and a Home/Away SVSM

Why the price increase I wonder?

N it's a bummer we get that same Nike box

All EXTs shoulda came in a LeBron box with some extra features

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom