Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For all those doubting... NDC confirmed $250 for the Hazelnuts.
Nike trying to cut into my resell profits
mean.gif

250 for hazelnuts? that probly means theyre super limited or the high price will turn people off from buying these and theyll be an easy pick up. im guessing the first one though
mean.gif

Kinda just wanna cop for the resale honestly, preparing for next week and the week after.as my pockets will be empty by the end of the month

Fios is no joke, got the denims, playoff8,kd supremes, foams waiting for the hazelnuts and black mints..... Any word on the championship pack? Is it Miami boutique release only or Ndc?? And any release date
What is Fios and how the hell do you get it? Price point?
verizon fios. fiber optics. price for that speed is around 130 a month w/ a 2yr contract? they have cheaper options though

get off my **** weirdo 
laugh.gif
... I always had a connect so I never had to worry about stuff like this till now... I understand Twitter Link Only... but I am asking if that is just for how "NDC" is doing it...

Last edited:
If the hazelnuts are $250 then the black mints will probably be $250 also :smh: I hope it isn't true but if that's the case I just gonna cop the black EXTs. Those were the only ones I like out of the rest of the EXTs

debating whether or not to pass on the hazelnuts....250 is steep for a shoe (excluding the corks)

No places in NYC that will have the hazelnuts in store? Been striking out so many times on NDC it's getting ridiculous.

debating whether or not to pass on the hazelnuts....250 is steep for a shoe (excluding the corks)
If you like them a lot then I would say cop them. Not because of hype but you know it's not going to be cheap to get a pair near retail after RD but idk how high the resale on these will be

If you like them a lot then I would say cop them. Not because of hype but you know it's not going to be cheap to get a pair near retail after RD but idk how high the resale on these will be
i have a feeling we won't see these for a long while after they dry up

most likely copping 

Back
Top Bottom