Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

you dont know how hard it was for my to put the settings down at footlocker this weekend. i chose the red camo kobes instead going for the cheaper shoe.

being economical :smh:

So they forced you to buy a shoe? Just playing. Yeah the lows are trash the upper is not an improvement over the 8 and 9 no 360 zoom air bag means 0% reason to purchase.

That comment about south beach ID???

U forget that the color sold out on the ID

I got a pair...and sent them back

Talking about the dolphins, I was at footaction and literally just stood in front of the shoe display for 5 minutes being mesmerized lmao. I bet everyone was looking at me funny

Talking about the dolphins, I was at footaction and literally just stood in front of the shoe display for 5 minutes being mesmerized lmao. I bet everyone was looking at me funny
When i went today to go scoop em.. i looked at them for a minute or 2 then asked for my size and he told me he didn't have it.. so as i'm bout to leave i pick em up again to look at what size the display was and end  up looking at them for about 5  more minutes before i leave 
laugh.gif

So on the Elites they are just gonna add Carbon Fiber back paneling and Kevlar and maybe some Lunarlon in the forefoot and call it a day and raise the price to boot?

They better have some sick colorways :lol:

Not to my knowledge. Doubt they will, doesn't seem many were produced, unless Nike is holding back and will be the ones restocking.

Usually nike will put up the pairs that had payment blocked or didn't go through. Have to wait and see I guess

I hope the elites arent over 250$. I buy LeBrons over everything else, so that would be a huge bummer.

O you betcha the loud colorways will the first colorway to release, sell out, then the snowball effect for the next c/w and so on.

Saw the Settings today, held them in hand for 3 seconds, that's all i needed to see. The peach color reminds me of Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine lol. I rather go get a power size instead. >D

Saw the Settings today, held them in hand for 3 seconds, that's all i needed to see. The peach color
yeah this is the only thing i was slightly disappointed at.. if it would of been  the same orange as the outline on the swoosh they would of been a little better .. still diggin them tho 

yeah this is the only thing i was slightly disappointed at.. if it would of been  the same orange as the outline on the swoosh they would of been a little better .. still diggin them tho 

I actually love the peach bottom, gives a chill summertime feel. I already have total orange on Floridians, Lavas and HWC iDs

feel as though those who didnt get the settings were saving for the retro 13 this weekend and if they strike out they will come back for the settings!

Back
Top Bottom