Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wonder why every time a new pair of Lebron X's surface they have to be "the best color way " ever out of the whole line? Why can't they just be a nice color way?

In looking at the pic of the "Possible" elite, the upper looks to have changed as the vent panels are different.  The tongue, although a different looking material, looks more like the more flexible version they put in the 9 elite.  I didn't like the 9 tongue, but the 9 elite tongue wasn't much better and usually creased when I sinched up the shoe to ball. 

I hope they come off with something wild and actually put color to the CF...that would be sick!

Funny part about this is that Mache did similar color blocking styles to what the Elite will look like without having a clue. A certain designer was amazed that he replicated the blocking and its even funnier because Mache put his stuff out first so to many who don't know the backstory it may seem like Nike jacked him for the idea even when these had been done way before he put out any of his stuff.

Gotta swing by the mall to check the settings out in person... Haven't seen anyone w/ them around my way & I don't think I can wait it out for a price drop

Gotta swing by the mall to check the settings out in person... Haven't seen anyone w/ them around my way & I don't think I can wait it out for a price drop
I just did this and only footlocker had them. my size was all gone. they didn't even have the next size up 
ohwell.gif

they look much nice in person

Last edited:
These Dolphins were like a limited GR, well at least it felt that in my area. Hardly any stores had em, and most ran out of sizes already or didn't even have my size on release date. Footlocker, eastbay, etc ran out of certain sizes. The only place really to get them with a FSR is on NDC right now. 

If Kobeoverbron can post info about the upcoming XI release in October, then you already know they are underway on the LBXII. Those elites are nothing but a gimmick to an already gimmick'd out shoe.

Are the X's comfy? Hell yes. Are they meant for everyone though, no. And I get the fact these are built for LeBron, but LeBron is an animal that nobody else on earth comes close to as far as combination of size, speed, and power. In a way, having the greatest athlete and a sig designed for him is a double-edged sword: on one hand you've got the best and offer him "the best" with the new tech and all that, yet on the other side of it all you're trying to sell to masses a shoe designed for one player, and one player that is not like any other player physically.

Oh well, bring on the XI lol.

I'm not grabbing a single low. I don't care about colors. They're just ugly. Those alleged elites look nice tho. But if they have a price hike forget about it. 180 is already too much

waiting on more colorways of the low...easters very nice ,but only on discount...not payin those 170 euros lol....190 euros i got my corks.

The kobes r hideous. And they have nothing to do with easter. The KDs look like a throwback miami dolphins colorway... Smfh.

If the lows had the same vis zoom i'd be on board 100%. Throwing in old tech though makes me not give a damn.

The Kobes though. :smokin

The kobes r hideous. And they have nothing to do with easter. The KDs look like a throwback miami dolphins colorway... Smfh.
The Kobe's are designed to look like a tie dyed/multi colored Easter egg so kind of have something to do with Easter. I do wish they got more creative with the lows though they just seem kind of bland to me

Last edited:
The Kobe's are designed to look like a tie dyed/multi colored Easter egg so kind of have something to do with Easter. I do wish they got more creative with the lows though they just seem kind of bland to me
As well as Snake Skin, and Stained Glass Windows, and a fresco painting by van....LOL multi-tasking on the design.  You can put lipstick on a pig...

True that colorway is lazy, I probably wouldn't even cop if they were the regular Lebron X

i like the lows.. great summer shoe.. and i see people complaning about the price
laugh.gif
.. soon as a limited bright shoe is shown no more complaints.

Back
Top Bottom