Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gladly pay 250 for the services, u guys c the price jump in n that damn pack ppl talking about $5K+

nike chicago is being shady lol. They haven't said anything about the 95s or hazelnuts yet. I believe they're the only NT who hasn't released information yet. 

Gladly pay 250 for the services, u guys c the price jump in n that damn pack ppl talking about $5K+
RNDS just read you post and raised the price to $800

roll.gif

How bout those pics of your EXT Brons tho?

Last edited:
I'd rather iD 18 pairs than spend the same amount on the Champ Pack :x

THIS!!! Exactly why I'm 4 Elite and 3 regular X iD's deep this year. All the limited, hype, bot crap can kick rocks... Like SneakerMane always says...if you can't just make a connect walk in a store and cop, keep it movin. End rant.

For any one in NYC there's a spot called GB's in the Jamaica colosseum mall that has denims for $350. Dude said he had about 8 pairs. Not sure what sizes and they used to do phone orders but not anymore.

Also I'm here on vacation so I can't pick up pairs and ship for anyone....sorry guys.

it is justified in their heads and in the heads of those purchasing the rsvp to resell the release or keep.

Which makes them just as bad as resellers. I try the services every now and then for pairs I really want because I know I have very little chance without them, but these services aren't really doing anything but help the resellers in their quest to bend people over that really want these limited kicks to rock.

and nike toronto. i hope nike toronto posts soon! 
Really hope its not like Durants Pre-Heat for Chicago. They announced an hour before they open that they were getting them in FCFS. I wouldn't be suprised though because they had their system down pat and seems like they could be using it going forward.

Couple questions I wanted to re-ask if you guys don't mind....

1. DTLR getting the Hazelnuts?

2. What's the date confirmed for the Championship Pack?

I have the denims, the hazelnuts are coming next wed and the black mints the we'd after, corks I traded for xi breds, spacejams and concords....

$800 for a RSVP? Smh and it's probably justified in their heads. I hope Nike shuts them down this weekend lmfao.
In their heads? If I lived in a city where they were releasing these I would drop $800 for RSVP in a heartbeat. You may see history or some CW you like, but to most people those two things are way overshadowed by dollar signs. You have to understand that this isn't just something sneakerheads are into - this is memorabilia. The money that 99% of sneakerheads have doesn't even compare to that of sports memorabilia collectors.

I was going to pick up the Mints when they dropped later this month but I decided to just stick with my original plan and just finish off my Lebron X collection with Elite Superheros, and the rasberry lows. Then I'm on to the XI's

Back
Top Bottom