Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

islandlogodenimpromo.jpg

rockin my denims with this and the free denim mantotebag !! oh yeah~~~do like the shirt cw with denims tho

Man I just LOVE how this goes.

One month ago:  "Hazelnuts are straight TRASH #dropppppp"

2 weeks ago:  "These hazelnut joints startin to grow on me"

1 week ago:  "Really likin these shoes #MUSTCOP"

Funny how the hype gets to ppl 
mean.gif
.  Been wantin these since their fake RD in april, but know I wont have a chance at gettin em.. Good luck to the ones that actually like them!

I know this isn't even the kd 6 forum but before the clock hits 12 JJ sold out of the "seat pleasants" 
roll.gif
I wonder what's going through Nike's head with these. In other news I'm getting my bots ready for Saturday, going to test the supposed new system even though I'll most likely fail

Last edited:
what are 11 and 11.5 corks going for on resale? trying to find one for my brother in law as a wedding gift. wish ppl gave me sneakers when it was me 
frown.gif

thinkin bout coppin a pair of denims, is the lack of padding annoying in a way? should I get .5 smaller than the regular x's because I'd hate them feeling too loose.

Man I just LOVE how this goes.

One month ago:  "Hazelnuts are straight TRASH #dropppppp"

2 weeks ago:  "These hazelnut joints startin to grow on me"

1 week ago:  "Really likin these shoes #MUSTCOP"

Funny how the hype gets to ppl 
mean.gif
.  Been wantin these since their fake RD in april, but know I wont have a chance at gettin em.. Good luck to the ones that actually like them!
man you and me both back when people were calling these the Scooby doo's, and the black mints though now i'm not so sure on the black mints or thin mints as we called them 100pgs back lol, yeah i'm still wishing they'd do the red suede and black denim but i'm ok with getting just the haze if nothing else

Prob asked and answered 1,001x but what's the consensus on sizing of the EXT's...I'm a 12 in all other X's...Thanks yall...

That's a wrap on X's for me. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking I have a chance at the 2 Champs Packs, so calling it good.
View media item 478332
View media item 478338
Hopefully the XI's bring even more good stuff our way, but I'm definitely not sold on the pics we've seen so far.

excellent collection.If i had yours ds,i would trade 2-3 pairs to get a pair of corks.Down the line I think they will be the most celebrated pair,and it happens to be my favourite by far...great collection tho.;p)

what are 11 and 11.5 corks going for on resale? trying to find one for my brother in law as a wedding gift. wish ppl gave me sneakers when it was me 
frown.gif

a little research would probably give you a stronger answer than me just saying something like $800.

what up big...i know what you mean but i say 2-3 pairs...How about super hero elites-jades-area 72?and i don't know 50-100 cash.on top just speculating,i think it would suffice(or at least sell them,get the money and buy then)

Last edited:
excellent collection.If i had yours ds,i would trade 2-3 pairs to get a pair of corks.Down the line I think they will be the most celebrated pair,and it happens to be my favourite by far...great collection tho.;p)
Thanks man, appreciate it.  I definitely went after corks, but now I just can't justify $600 or so on them.  That probably is the one X that I wish I would've got, but happy with all the rest. 

man you and me both back when people were calling these the Scooby doo's, and the black mints though now i'm not so sure on the black mints or thin mints as we called them 100pgs back lol, yeah i'm still wishing they'd do the red suede and black denim but i'm ok with getting just the haze if nothing else
totally agree homie.  Good luck to you

more and more i look at the hazelnuts , the more I am inclined to pass on these...250 is just way too much

Back
Top Bottom