Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

you said it yourself. even an idiot can see the problem with over a 1000 plus subscribers. why didnt you catch it then. oh wait...its cuz u were taking everyones money and were happy to do it. no, you havent gotten any of my money nor missed any rsvps for me so dont worry...not that you care. i dont believe you care about anyone whining either. you were in this for greed. if you could still do what you were supposedly doing before you would in an instant but its much harder to find exploits in other peoples code. you ripped a ton off with something you know wasnt working correctly or for most of the people using it.

I can't speak for all the sniper and RSVP programmers but Memphis has helped me out plenty. My order for the ASG Barkley's got messed up and instead of just refunding me he had an extra pair he sent me for retail. I doubt any of these other sites or people would do that for someone they don't really know. Ijs.

K GUYS. WE HAVE A BOT THREAD IN THE GENERAL SECTION. LETS KEEP THIS ABOUT

B R O N

Sorry my man, but yea those pics above make these a must cop. I guess I'll be paying reseller's prices if/when I strike out on NDC.

The moment I get on the 405 is the moment NTLA will send the tweet 
mean.gif

Struck out on Nike Chicago. Hate when they don't post the size information before hand. Wondering if they even had a size 15. Just curious to how somebody can tweet a response in 1 second. It takes me a second to open the picture and another second or two to find the hashtag and another couple of seconds to insert it in the DM and send it. Is there a way to change the twitter settings so they always open the pics without having to manually open them?

Yea Thats The First Time I've Heard Anything Bad About The Quality

Thought He Was Somehow Being Sarcastic...

Yea Thats The First Time I've Heard Anything Bad About The Quality

Thought He Was Somehow Being Sarcastic...
Me too, I can't lie...The Sneakernews pics make these look A1, but those are HD pics. But, that's why I always say I gotta see shoes in person before passing my final judgement

Someone offered to sell me hazelnuts for 400...thinking about it cause I know damn well I'm not winning no raffle
mean.gif
Bro, I wldn't pay resell price yet on these knowing you might just have a chance on NDC...But, if you got the money then you got it...LOL

Did anyone else just have a problem with the Twitter link for NTLV? Link posted a black screen, but actual Twitter feed had the correct image. #cream

SMH

Struck out on Nike Chicago. Hate when they don't post the size information before hand. Wondering if they even had a size 15. Just curious to how somebody can tweet a response in 1 second. It takes me a second to open the picture and another second or two to find the hashtag and another couple of seconds to insert it in the DM and send it. Is there a way to change the twitter settings so they always open the pics without having to manually open them?
If you use Google Chrome, I use an extension called Hover Zoom (http://hoverzoom.net/). You just mouse over the pic and it'll show. I mostly had it for reddit, but it's really useful for these RSVPs.

Ya'll gotta remember I went through several pairs to get this set which is the best. The ones I skipped over in my size don't look like this.

Rumor has it the RSVP guy in NTLA (the worker who comes in the store and sends out the tweet from the Nike Digital Watch) got hit up by some goons demanding the time and hashtag.
Kidding....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom