Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know how you guys feel...

Last year when Nike Las Vegas was going to rsvp for the lunar tr 1 megatron madden pack, they postponed it TWICE. Looking back I should have called corporate about it :smh:

So, is the material bad or good for the 250 price tag???

If you can get a good pair you're straight. All I'm saying is come Saturday I guarantee you will see so many people complaining about their pair looks like crap. Also did ya'll know the midsole is felt material? I didn't know that until I saw them in person.

mad.gif

Someone offered to sell me hazelnuts for 400...thinking about it cause I know damn well I'm not winning no raffle :smh:
Bro, I wldn't pay resell price yet on these knowing you might just have a chance on NDC...But, if you got the money then you got it...LOL

NDC is a lost cause unless you have a bot :smh: shoes will sell out within 30secs as is with every limited release :lol: I'll try but I'm preparing to be disappointed as usual.

Entered at my local HOH. Hopefully i get a call. Got called up for the denims last time but missed the call because of a job interview. >:

well i'll be trying at ndc maybe since I managed to get the a72 barkley's i'll have a shot at these though there were quite a few shoes that came out that Saturday to help so who knows how this will go

I've lurked here for a long time...FL finally shipping my Denim X's  with Hazlenut's coming this weekend...What's happening with the two-time champion lebron x's?

Getting tired of deleting posts. So keep it on topic

Good news -> I promise not to lock the thread for it getting side tracked even when i ask for it to get back on topic

Bad news -> gonna start restricting people that cant follow instructions from the thread

Good/Bad news -> I dont know how to un-block members from threads once it happens....

I've lurked here for a long time...FL finally shipping my Denim X's  with Hazlenut's coming this weekend...What's happening with the two-time champion lebron x's?
You probably know just as much as anyone else in here.

Damn so far best price I seen was 380 shipped just not my freakin size...talking about denims btw lol
I just found someone willing to do 320 shipped, sent it to another member who was asking about the size earlier.

Seems resellers are buckling. 

Last edited:
People crack me up. If you're gonna try to flip something you need to have a reserve of cash available. Broke chumps

If people are talking about the hazelnuts having bad quality. I hope the black mints have good quality. Paying $250 for some kicks I'm looking for perfection from nike but maybe I'm asking too much from nike :smh:

Just came across someone with a FSR of denims for $380

Don't think I'm allowed to post the pic or link so just pm me if interested

View media item 480058
Picked these up today at my local mom and pop for $400...these are FOR SURE much more limited then the Denims. Most spots in Miami that relieved the Denims only got about a 1/3 of these in terms of quantity. They are BEAUTIFUL in person, the suede is so soft and buttery.

Welp... Thirst is gettin real round my way. I asked a good friend to help me out and get a raffle ticket at Foot Locker. He's not even into shoes but he decides he wants to buy a pair for himself to resell. Dude has never resold a pair of shoes in his life :smh:

Back
Top Bottom