Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

cant wait for these hazelnuts but on a side note....JUST ORDERED MY BIG BANGS!! after hunting for weeks i found a DS 11 for $450 only kicks the last year i missed i had to get lol

32 or old enough to know better to young to care, the thing is growing up I wore only bred j's so black, red, and white so now that i'm mature enough to open up my color pallet, i'm still young enough to have fun and dress the way I want to not based on other people's taste or fashion, I still wear all denim outfits in the winter time which had people laughing and making fun of me at work when we got to wear civilians, GUESS WHAT WHO CARES
roll.gif

I love how people laugh at other peoples taste and likes, maybe I don't like the way you dress.....nah I don't really care

So if you don't care what other people think why even describe that clown costume to us?

...attention maybe?

One of the
by who? 8 pairs sounds ridiculous. After the employees eat, there should still be more than 8 pairs

Same employee that gave me the ticket told me 8 pairs. His exact words were "we have like 8 pairs". Not taken his word as if it is written in stone. Just wanted to share what was said

I did not.  Like Kenny said though, it's pretty much completely at random.  I've ordered single pairs, multiple pairs.  Usually I don't get hit with fees, but sometimes you do.  It's basically random.  Fees are in the 7-10% range.
I've never order from UK site (beside ebay's clothing) so i'm curious to find out how do custom fee hit.  Do custom fee arrive at the time of delivery? Or come in a bill in mail later? If so, how long would the mail arrive?

One of the
Same employee that gave me the ticket told me 8 pairs. His exact words were "we have like 8 pairs". Not taken his word as if it is written in stone. Just wanted to share what was said
could be BS, don't let it deter you. But than again it's one of the smaller hoh so u never know

WooooHooo!  Finally got a pair of denims off iBay 370.00 came in last few seconds and won!  The prices aren't that bad on that site just gotta keep an eye out.  
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Finally got my denims in...

Shout out to @GoldenTicket21 for the hook up not retail but not rape IMO thanks fam!

Just seen nikelebron has a release date of 8/3 for the Akron Aeros low.  Not feeling them looks like the cousin of the fireberry 9 lows from last year eh. 

**Edit** ^sorry if that has been said here already wasn't going through 670 pages to find out. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom