Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Anyone from Buffalo NY know how crazy it is at Walden Galleria?? Do they usually do FCFS, raffle for limited releases like Lebrons. I know its probably too late for the Hazelnuts, but for future reference. Any advice would be appreciated as this is the closes one to me which is like 2 hours away and i would be crossing over the border from Canada
I don't have firsthand experience, but a reseller in my area (central NJ) gets his stock from his sister who works there. He usually has a decent run on sizes, so either nobody goes there or his sister is cleaning up.
Depends on the shoe.

Stuff like the blk toes and white/red 1s linger around a little after opening weekend.

I havent been out there for the EXT lebrons since ive been home for the summer but limited stuff is always accounted for.

I dont bother lining up so I dont know how much of an impact she has on that

Last edited:
Good luck to the ppl lining up out there. Felt like 100 in Boston today and its going to be 94 the rest of the week so I could imagen the rest of the country :x

Good luck to the ppl lining up out there. Felt like 100 in Boston today and its going to be 94 the rest of the week so I could imagen the rest of the country
sick.gif
so sick of niketown boston these past 4 qs releases. 

Anyone from Buffalo NY know how crazy it is at Walden Galleria?? Do they usually do FCFS, raffle for limited releases like Lebrons. I know its probably too late for the Hazelnuts, but for future reference. Any advice would be appreciated as this is the closes one to me which is like 2 hours away and i would be crossing over the border from Canada

they are doing a raffle for the hazelnuts. im a little over an hour away and this is the 1st time ive ever seen the raffle info on the launch locator. i always call and they tell me fcfs. ive never went to a release there bc i dont camp and driving a v8 aint cheap :D so i dont wanna make the trip to come back empty handed

Last edited:
^^ lol perfect execution

Just picked up some tix at Serramonte....i asked one of the employees how many socks do i gotta buy to win the raffle and they laughed lol...

^^ lol perfect execution

Just picked up some tix at Serramonte....i asked one of the employees how many socks do i gotta buy to win the raffle and they laughed lol...

Good luck with that serramonte bs. You have a better change of getting struck by lightning then winning at that place.

^^ lol perfect execution

Good luck with that serramonte bs. You have a better change of getting struck by lightning then winning at that place.
Well at least you guys have Premier and HoH up there... Us down here got 1 HoH and that's it! (within 40miles radius of Santa Clara). Good luck gentlemen!

Last edited:
yea no need to hold a ******g raffle for 8 pairs. Employee probably said like 8 pairs which is more along the lines of 20-30 pairs
That house of hoops in downtown bk is the worst. I don't even bother getting a raffle from them

Wore my denims for the first time today and had a bit of an issue with the lace..its worn my skin on the inside of my foot close to my ankle. I think its just because I wore thin socks today, anyone else had an issue like this? I had them tied and not going in the top 2 lace holes. 

so really random thought. has anyone seen what the volts look like under a blacklight? i feel like that would be hella dope. if anyone has em and can post blacklight pics, please do! would be fire :smokin

and i know fakes are against niketalk policy so i wont post pics or links, but apparently they are now making fake red suede EXTs. so apparently the fake companys can put them out, but nike can't :smh:

I will never line up for a pair of shoes. Too much stupidity goes on in those lines.
id have to agree with this

e-camping is pathetic as it is...

id rather be doing something else than standing in line waiting for a pair of shoes you may not even be able to purchase

Suede midsoles?! Didn't even realize. Gonna try to cop for sure now.

Last edited:
pretty sure its a felt and not actually suede ? either way they look nice, imo it would look a bit better if the swooshes had more definition though

Back
Top Bottom