Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You know @Nikestore has over a million followers, right?  C'mon, thinking people don't know the release date 
laugh.gif

Nah man, they not in this thread, so they don't know.

Man they won't budging on that price lol but luckily one of my friends has a military ID so I just had him pick them up for me & use his military discount, which is 20% off which bought the price down to $208 & came to $220 after taxes. I'm still shocked they hadn't went in sale yet though
you get a military discount at footlocker?  what about champs?  

The same employee that was rude to sneakersberry is the same that told me they had 8 pairs. Guy just looks like a mean individual. Why take a job in retail if the littlest comment gets your panties in a bunch. I said good morning he didn't even answer. Smh. All together I put in 3 tickets. One at each of the hoh in the nyc area. My first time entering a raffle. Most likely will be my last. Had the day off so I figured what the hell.

I don't get that either all the secretaries at my school act like that as well why do these people pick these type of jobs? I would report them.

Last edited:
Just realized I have no idea what time my Hoh doin raffle calls. Now I am scared to get a lift in smh

My X Collection so far. I want to get all the EXTs and at least another two X Elites (Probably NikeID). Not pictured are Total Crimson X Elites, left them at my office.

JJ trolling the cork release was uh-mazing

they even put them into banner ads with a sale price weeks after release

Man they won't budging on that price lol but luckily one of my friends has a military ID so I just had him pick them up for me & use his military discount, which is 20% off which bought the price down to $208 & came to $220 after taxes. I'm still shocked they hadn't went in sale yet though
Honestly they should hit outlets, that price tag is just too high, 220 after taxes is do-able. @Hulk I really wanna do that with the Kobe superhero but sold out of my size

I don't have one NSW. So I won't be upset if I strike out tomorrow.

I think when I missed the Corks, it started a discerning attitude to my X purchases. Before, I was collect them all. But once that was disrupted, it made it easy to skip the lows and Elites (though I do like the Homes).

random release time? really?

All I know is I hit up JJ via email the night before the Denim release & they hit me with that "random time" but around 11:50 pm the sight started to move slowly. Then at 12:01 am I started to see backpack jimmy & by 12:05 am at least they where sold out so I'd say be logged in & ready to go at 12 am!

Honestly they should hit outlets, that price tag is just too high, 220 after taxes is do-able. @Hulk I really wanna do that with the Kobe superhero but sold out of my size
try calling nike.com.  they can locate them in whichever store is carrying it and ship them to you. 

Back
Top Bottom