Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They took everything else down, phone number, ticket number, name etc. just no size and all the tickets just went into one box. they prolly only got one size run pg plaza always gets most all the pairs for the dmv area but they're fcfs if im not mistaken 

Damn the struggle is real there lol

My wife Ariana Grande
I had a feeling. Why she look so different in the avvy lol. She's bad as ****, and her voice is angelic (No homo, that **** be getting me aroused) 
embarassed.gif

They took everything else down, phone number, ticket number, name etc. just no size and all the tickets just went into one box. they prolly only got one size run pg plaza always gets most all the pairs for the dmv area but they're fcfs if im not mistaken 

Yeah they're always FcFS and there were about 5 chairs out there when I drove by Wednesday

multiple people is really the only way to do it.

I actually asked a manager how they were preventing multiple entries, and all he could say was that if someone gets caught doing it their name would be blacklisted from future raffles.

Since they aren't keeping lists prior to the drawing (that I'm aware of) the only way they could catch you is if you a) get unlucky and have your name drawn twice, or b) after the raffle is over they record all entries and see your multiple attempts.

The companies I worked for that did giveaways followed process (b) just in case you had a disgruntled person who wanted to challenge the validity all entries were recorded to CYA.. We didn't blacklist multiple entries, but we would pick out 10 names, and if the top person was found again in the log we went to the next, and so on.

---------------

The process is different for each store.

At the store in my city you enter the raffle for a specific size, and each size has its own box. but if you're putting in an entriy for a size they don't even have you're wasting your time
laugh.gif
 i seriously doubt they are going through 100's of raffle tickets to record the people that entered the raffle.  It would take someone hours to do this.. 

Does anyone know if Jimmy Jazz will carry it online?  they never answer there twitter, and they suprised me having the denims online.  I got lucky ordering the shaq attaqs from them

After I pickup those raspberry lows I think I can officially say I'm done with the X's & ready to move on to the XI's. A couple of quick pics of my modest Lebron X's Collection.
looks like mine minus the superhero elites, I plan on getting the crimsons

I only have the denims and platinums, would like to get the 72s and an elite pair, but prices too much for me

Yeah I just picked up the Elites yesterday & the Crimson lows are nice. I just was trying to get at least 1 of each variation of the X's
discounted price for the elites or full retail? I think they are sick, saw them in person when they dropped and loved them, but then I looked at the price tag and just walked away lol

if you dont know when those shoes come out, you dont deserve to get them!

Man thats worse than this chick at my local HOH. She saw me and my homegirl enter and asked. "What do the shoes look like?" After being told that "how much?" 250..... "Nah im good but imma enter n e way wanna test my luck" smh glad she entered for a 8 but with her wilderbeast look self she damn know she a 10 chick was shaped like a ninja turtle linebacker!!! Smh.... Chick had like heels leaning to the side tho...... Rachetes at southlake i tell yah!!! U know ur mall messed up when it has more shoe stores than clothing!!!

discounted price for the elites or full retail? I think they are sick, saw them in person when they dropped and loved them, but then I looked at the price tag and just walked away lol
just wait until eastbay runs there 20% discount promotion and grab a pair for 207 + free shipping + no taxes =  shiiiittt! If i dont get the hazelnuts I am going to pick up the crimson elites with a 25 % discount code for 195

Man they won't budging on that price lol but luckily one of my friends has a military ID so I just had him pick them up for me & use his military discount, which is 20% off which bought the price down to $208 & came to $220 after taxes. I'm still shocked they hadn't went in sale yet though

They do now...
No, they don't.

People in this thread know when it's dropping, *looks up at thread title*

It's the people who just rely on NDC's calendar, or don't visit this thread.  Some might not know it's dropping tomorrow. 
You know @Nikestore has over a million followers, right?  C'mon, thinking people don't know the release date 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom