Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Cool thanks. I guess $320 DS isn't too bad of a pick up then for the gold medals.
If they are a legit pair, I would jump on that deal.

That is practically retail after tax etc.. is considered

Gold Medals are one of the best released pairs for the Xs IMO

I'm losing this "sneaker game". in fact its a blowout. I think I'm just gonna start ID' ing and quit this release day stuff. mints I need tho :-D

Just got the call from Southlake Mall in ATL 
pimp.gif

baybrook said hee hasnt gotten the shipment yet but expect it today or tomorrow. maybe monday.

got the call bros!!!!!houston tx baybrook

baybrook said hee hasnt gotten the shipment yet but expect it today or tomorrow. maybe monday.

Congrats on Baybrook, I couldn't get down there to put a ticket.  Got tix at Northline & Gallo.  All I need is a 13...Still salty I missed the damn denims tho.  Good luck to all the H-Town Fam on everything but a 13 
glasses.gif

I entered HOH Gallo for a sz 13..

I'm hoping I get a call but I kinda doubt it.
Past two times I entered I won. It was for the Gold Medal KD IVs and the GMP pack.

Just got the call HOH Orlando!

Edit: same story about shipment delay. So pick up hours changed.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try my luck at Southlake Mall in ATL as well for the next raffle release....I haven't been lucky at Cumberland at all...

How do you expect them to prevent people from putting every cousin, friend, etc... in the raffle.  By going into the store, you at least prevent (to some degree) people putting in 10+ chances in the raffle. 
Same thing goes on now already. I send friends and family members to malls all the time to get raffle tickets. Dudes camp with their buddies and buy multiple pairs for resell. At the end of the day you still gotta go to the store to pickup the shoes with an ID. People will just enter more names but it would still be fair and completely random.

Back
Top Bottom