Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

For anybody that waited all weeken for the SNS Denim release... Notice they changed their wording in the Hazelnut page. Lol. Damn I'm still salty about that, but mine cane in today, paid $350 to finally get a pair.

Got my guaranteed ticket at HOH. Never went for a shoe with the ticket procedure. Do they usually tack on a fee for the ticket?

Anyone on LI down in Rockville Centre know what the line looks like there for a ticket?  30 min from me trying to avoid driving for nothing.  

To be honest, I think the Hazelnuts are better than the Denims and Corks. I much more prefer the suede look. 

Now you trolling

okNjof8.gif

Yeah but $358 + 3% forex fee (if you have wells fargo) + shipping is no joke. Might as well go on eBay.
Your on something else, lol. CT is gonna have them for 200 euros (retail) which comes out to about 256 us dollars. They have free shipping on all global orders. So it should come out to about 263-264 dollars after the CC fee. Also, if you didn't know, the retail on these is 250 in the us. There is tax in most places at about 8-10% which would add up to more than the price you would pay on CT. (Unless of course you live in a tax free area)

Last edited:
Your on something else, lol. CT is gonna have them for 200 euros (retail) which comes out to about 256 us dollars. They have free shipping on all global orders. So it should come out to about 263-264 dollars after the CC fee. Also, if you didn't know, the retail on these is 250 in the us. There is tax in most places at about 8-10% which would add up to more than the price you would pay on CT. (Unless of course you live in a tax free area)
Maybe I misunderstood what CT meant. I thought it meant Caliroots, which has them listed at 279 EUR. Maybe they don't charge tax because the customer is international. I will try to add to my cart in 15min and see what happens.

Lebron fan since 2003.

0-2 EXTs and all these resellers are getting them.
I have 1 to 10.
Bought year after year.
Funny how life works.. I know I know life's not fair. WTF?!
I'm in Vegas and waiting on that HoH call.

In Europe they gonna Be like 250€ retail on NDC etc ... So thats like 320$ ... + shipping and customs duties etc ... Thats just crazy ... I wouldnt recommend buying shoes From Europe when the retail is already like 320$ ...

Back
Top Bottom