Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know this is basically the Hazelnut thread right now, but you guys who have the denims just rock em outta the box or you put any protectant on them?
just wear them out of the box, i dont think there is such a thing to protect denim, if there was id spare the **** out of my jeans because they always bleed on my kicks. multiple washes sometimes fixes it, but thats not a very good idea for the shoes 
laugh.gif

my order on end says processing, hopefully it ships. i know i will get a customs bill in the mail a few weeks later but i always just trash those, they cant do anything without a social anyways.
:lol: :lol: For real? Could be some valuable info if it's correct :nerd:.

They don't care... trust me... I'll look up an e-mail from the rep and you'll laugh at what she said :D

Here you go... As promised

Hi Manny,

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry you are disappointed in this situation. Unfortunately payments can be blocked by the bank for security reasons and in the time customers authorise the bank, the product sells out.

Once the shoes are sold to customers, we have no control whether they choose to re-sell and unfortunately we cannot put restrictions on the quantity which is ordered.

If you would like assistance to place a new order, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Stephanie

what are you, some kind of customs expert? all they can do is keep sending the bill to you over an over again, they cant report to credit because there is no social, all they have is part of a full name and an address. I still have not paid my customs bill from concords on end and urbanindustry and nothing has been reported to my credit and no liens on any of my property, just the same bill that comes about once every 6 months, and fedex still delivers packages to my address all the time.

Last edited:
what are you, some kind of customs expert? all they can do is keep sending the bill to you over an over again, they cant report to credit because there is no social, all they have is part of a full name and an address. I still have not paid my customs bill from concords on end and urbanindustry and nothing has been reported to my credit and no liens on any of my property, just teh same bill that comes about once every 6 months, and fedex still delivered packages to my address all the time.
relax, im not lauging because your wrong, im laughing because its a brilliant idea. i never thought about it before.

what are you, some kind of customs expert? all they can do is keep sending the bill to you over an over again, they cant report to credit because there is no social, all they have is part of a full name and an address. I still have not paid my customs bill from concords on end and urbanindustry and nothing has been reported to my credit and no liens on any of my property, just the same bill that comes about once every 6 months, and fedex still delivers packages to my address all the time.

Just pay the bill cuz :nerd:

Here you go... As promised
nice..lol cant put restrictions on how many the order??  what a joke.. I never ordered from overseas.. maybe i should have for the denims.  but im chillen with my ticket for tomorrow!!!  I cant wait, im going to take my wife out to dinner wearing them.. might be mcdonalds though after droping 250+ tax on some shoes!

When I'm not on the hunt for kicks. I spend my time collecting these....
nerd.gif

roll.gif
JFWY LAO!!!
roll.gif

#HUSTLEGANG

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had success with online orders on hotel wifi? Im guessing not but I'll try my luck anyways

Back
Top Bottom