Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

naaaaaah i only collected the basketball related pins of the olympics dawg...these are on ebay for a family friend who has serious money problems...
no doubt sorry to hear that! hopefully they sell quick for them!
^^ pic is mine though....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So serious question here: if my order on End says "Pending Payment," am I really out of luck like everyone seems to believe or is there a chance that I can still get my pair? :stoneface:

nice..lol cant put restrictions on how many the order??  what a joke.. I never ordered from overseas.. maybe i should have for the denims.  but im chillen with my ticket for tomorrow!!!  I cant wait, im going to take my wife out to dinner wearing them.. might be mcdonalds though after droping 250+ tax on some shoes!

No...not micky D :rofl:

Just got the call...

Won 2 pairs from the local RIGGED raffle...

LMFAO...

roll.gif

Last edited:
^Oh boy you saltin right now!!!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can camp for these if I want but I got other plans don't wanna spend my night on a chair when the city is popping all wkd...online it is..pour up

If anyone has the jj link ahead of time it would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

Last edited:
Guess ill strike out on NDC in the am

"That's the spirit". There's this character who use to say that line really sarcastically and funny but I just can't seem to remember him. Didn't get a call back from any raffle. Good luck to all. These sneakers are like buses. Miss one next 15 one coming.

did anyone else cop any from ct over the past hour, a few sizes popped up about 5 or 6 times, i was able to cop a us 8 and us 12.

So serious question here: if my order on End says "Pending Payment," am I really out of luck like everyone seems to believe or is there a chance that I can still get my pair? :stoneface:

No, that does not mean you wont get them. Mine said the same for 3 pairs of denims. It uodated and I received all 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom