Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Man it'll suck to see Nike cancel everyone's order and schedule a re-releasing for them Hazelnuts, impossible chance of happening but for right now my eyes are glued to their twitter

Side Note: Anyone ever ordered from Villa, how long does it take for them to process your order?

nthat.gif
how did you get a discount on these?

^^ and you should actually know what those aris fans are chanting....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
not polite to say at least
roll.gif

i see now that it translates in comments...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

its from the local derby match with PAOK salonika.
never been to greece but thats awesome, like football here with the chanting. i read the comments on it b ing sometihng like you are gay, your father is an aris fan, your fans are rats or something along those lines 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think somewhere Nike is really messin up tryna stop these bots knowing damn well they can't...Only way is FCFS, but if that's the case...I won't be gettin no more major releases. Now, what Nike cld do to prevent ppl from gettin multiple pairs, they shld have pick up window exactly when they release online and not allowed to place orders from mobile phones...I know it'll screw ppl over in the West Coast, but you gotta do what you gotta do

οοο you are g@ys, your father is ARIS' fan, your team is w.h.o.r.e. and your fans are rats, you always run away from us, you cant do otherwise

lol thats awesome. i need to travel to greece one day and attend a game like that

Nike COULD take additional measures to make it harder for bots. It's really not that difficult. It's just if they're willing to put the time and money into making the said revisions.

Shoe palace checkout is pure torture. You complete the required fields and another disappears or the everlasting loading icon in review your order.

second part
aris ole ole ole i will never leave you
for you i visit the shrink often
I don't have a house,I don't have a job
I dont have a girlfriend,I don't have money
Aris ole oleo o oleo e

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

LOL good to know Im not the only one trying to check out on Shoe Palace right now. Im close to tapping out tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom