Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Them Crimson Elites looked real nice on my feet yesterday...Imma most def cop a pair when the price drop on those LOL

Wonder when the first NT on feet pics will show up. Anyone buy these things to wear? Congrats all those who copped seem to be way more than the denims by response. Unlike these I may attempt to get the mints.

I copped to wear.

these only going for 400?

happy.gif

No sold out tweet but the product has been pulled off the site
yeah it was pulled a while ago, tried clicking on the link 20 minutes ago for the hell of it to see if they sold out and it was pulled then. nike doesnt have to tweet they're sold out for them to be sold out. heck, they even tweet they're sold out and you can still manage to scoop up a pair if your lucky enough to have someones order get kicked out their cart.

^^ that post reminds me of a better idea for those RSVP tweets from the local nike stores which are also botted. Why not just have a simple math problem in the picture that they post. Like the last lebron had some bs #CAFELEBRON....just have it highlighted saying 2+2 or some **** and that way you have an image with a math problem. Either bots cant solve that or it's too much work to program.....I think...

I copped to wear.
same here, but honestly i have no idea what i would wear with them. idk about you guys but the pool blue (or whatever nike calls them) sold me on these. i got two so hopefully i can trade one for the denims, im still kind of salty i didnt get them a couple weeks ago haha

Does the shoes still come up on shoepalace for you guys? I get to a "Coming Soon" page when I go to the link for them.

these only going for 400?

happy.gif
Kinda hard to tax people on a $250 shoe,  to be honest thats too much let the hype die down and you can get em for $300 or maybe  around retail. Don't get me wrong its a nice shoe, but there is a whole market out here for people trying to capitalize off of the thirst. Especially with the black suede joints dropping soon. Somebody just copped and aint paid rent this month. If people quit paying rape prices and resellers will slowly die off.

you guys wanna know how nike can get rid of bots ?

easy change their swoo.sh links every release. All these bots look for swoo.sh links after they find the keyword. If they switch links every time they will get rid of bots

Kinda hard to tax people on a $250 shoe,  to be honest thats too much let the hype die down and you can get em for $300 or maybe  around retail. 
These aren't your run of the mill GR Jordan. These will probably end up in that 350-400 range.

same here, but honestly i have no idea what i would wear with them. idk about you guys but the pool blue (or whatever nike calls them) sold me on these. i got two so hopefully i can trade one for the denims, im still kind of salty i didnt get them a couple weeks ago haha

I copped a Guess shirt V-Neck that matches the hue of blue perfectly from Lord and Taylor's a few weeks ago. Totally wasn't even thinking it about matching it with the sneakers just turned out that way. Jeans, light blue shirt you're good to go.

Last edited:
Love how people actually think Nike gives a ****, they don't give a ****, because if they started enforcing the rule of 1 pair per customer, more people would get the shoe, aka less hype and less resellers, when they let resellers get their hands on these with bots, the aftermarket value goes up leaving the buyer wanting it, and when they don't get it, they're going to keep trying every Saturday for the next shoe. All they need to do is make limited stock and not cancel any orders and it turns out fine for them, they don't care. They're here to sell shoes, not make sure they're given out fairly, that's just a rule they put for people complaining, most of the shoes at places like Mercer are sold lowkey. 

This is a huge company, you don't think they would have thought of all of these ideas if they really wanted to? 

Wonder when the first NT on feet pics will show up. Anyone buy these things to wear? Congrats all those who copped seem to be way more than the denims by response. Unlike these I may attempt to get the mints.
these will definitely be worn

Back
Top Bottom