Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks great

2yowny8.jpg

that on feet pic makes me feel a little better about missing these. still think they are dope, but they look awful with all 3 outfits in that last set of pics.
nice to see someone with them on tho. I was starting to think I was using my shoes wrong by actually putting them on my feet

I won a pair at the Houston Galleria. I went in there today and they tried to tell me that their shipment isn't in. 
mean.gif
 Any other NTers in the Houston area able to pick them up from there? It sounds really sketchy to me. 
That was the word on the street. I called Northline on Friday and Lee, the manager said he wasn't even whether they would be in that day, Sat or Monday.  So, it's very possible they don't have them and they're getting them Monday, even though I despise them.

That was the word on the street. I called Northline on Friday and Lee, the manager said he wasn't even whether they would be in that day, Sat or Monday.  So, it's very possible they don't have them and they're getting them Monday, even though I despise them.
To add onto this, HoH in Dallas are going through the same problem. I know Town East and Stonebriar didn't get them in and I don't think Northpark or Parks did either. This could simply be delays due to the holidays.

To add onto this, HoH in Dallas are going through the same problem. I know Town East and Stonebriar didn't get them in and I don't think Northpark or Parks did either. This could simply be delays due to the holidays.

Same with house of hoops valley Fair in Cali. Got call that they have not received shipment yet. Gta wait till Monday

Back
Top Bottom