Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Suede with the clear sole is beautiful to me.  I like these much more than the Denims.
So it wasn't so much the colors but the materials used? Fair enough. Not knocking, just like hearing people's reasoning.

I was slightly a midst why people would pay more money ($250+tax) for a "basketball" shoe that was stripped down of the technology Nike initially used as justification for the price increase when the performance pairs are cheaper ($120-$180). Just seemed like Nike really hit a home run with convincing people to pay more for less ya know...
I understand what you're saying.  These probably don't justify the $250 price tag based on the materials used.  And this sounds bad and is exactly what Nike wants, but if there is a pair of shoes I like, the difference between a $200 and $250 price tag isn't going to sway my decision.

Suede on these isn't even that great to begin with, I guess I'm just over the 10s until the championship pack, or if the red suede ext's actually drop,

Only EXT's I like are the corks.

Was cleaning some sneakers when I decided to refresh the page to see if the link was live and it was. Pure luck. In and out in a couple of seconds. Hose asking about the jimmy jazz link. There's a twitter. Something like "jimmy jazz links", google it, all links are posted on their feed prior to release.

View media item 483242

I understand what you're saying.  These probably don't justify the $250 price tag based on the materials used.  And this sounds bad and is exactly what Nike wants, but if there is a pair of shoes I like, the difference between a $200 and $250 price tag isn't going to sway my decision.

I feel you. Hell, the same thing could be said about Retro Jordan's. You work hard for your money you should be able to spend it on things that will make you happy. Nike really is trying to go for the consumer's jugular here tho, kinda sad.

Was cleaning some sneakers when I decided to refresh the page to see if the link was live and it was. Pure luck. In and out in a couple of seconds. Hose asking about the jimmy jazz link. There's a twitter. Something like "jimmy jazz links", google it, all links are posted on their feed prior to release.

View media item 483242

NIce got in with the sleeper pairs lmao

hey what good bro haha haven't talked to ya since the foam sport drop was maaad lucky and happy with that. Dam kinda salty i wasn't able to get these bron joints tho :frown: eh oh well.....

hahahahaha all good man, not even bitter, congrats to you guys who copped tho!

I agree, random drops are nice if you follow up on it, if I was at work I woulda def struck out

on to the next release, which won't be a while for me, I don't want the torro 4s
hey what good bro haha haven't talked to ya since the foam sport drop was maaad lucky and happy with that. Dam kinda salty i wasn't able to get these bron joints tho :frown: eh oh well.....maaad weird tho my wheel is still spinning tho haha i still ain't refresshing or nothin on it...what does that wheel thing mean you think??

0top.jpg

t311.jpg

hey what good bro haha haven't talked to ya since the foam sport drop was maaad lucky and happy with that. Dam kinda salty i wasn't able to get these bron joints tho :frown: eh oh well.....maaad weird tho my wheel is still spinning tho haha i still ain't refresshing or nothin on it...what does that wheel thing mean you think??

What site? What up man, I didn't get em either and I was so close had I stayed by the computer all day I think I woulda got a pair but life goes on bro

so does anyone know why nike hasn't tweeted anything saying about SOLD OUT yet?? and my wheel is still turning what does that mean...anyone??

Back
Top Bottom