Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

who the hell would wear these?
roll.gif

Yeh me too...ima just bring out my brown Tims n put the baby blue laces for that ext effect lol

Last edited:
Boys need to hit up Footlocker and complain about HOH in the Gallo they shady af!

Fire that bald head *** ***** in there he seems shady along with everyone else smh
mean.gif
What happened? I walked in around 4 to pick mine up. I didn't trust them when they told me they would make calls when the shipment got in. The bald guy isn't shady at all. He's the guy I always go to. It's the tall guy and the guy who was wearing the super hero kobes that are shady af. They were the ones that told me they would make calls and were hesitating on telling me that the shipment was in when I went to pick them up.

I'm against cancelling peoples orders cause thats just a dirtbag move but this dude deserves it.
Just because you have someones order number doesn't mean you can freely just cancel other customers orders. 

Hack his account first then you can cancel it, but until then, it's impossible.

^^^ thanks guys. Ill review his account when I get off of mobile. Haven't been in this thread much today.

Remember, not everyone has common sense. He obviously has none.

dude was a classic troll. it wont be hard to see. almost reported him this mornin but just let it slide for some stupid reason. thx for at least shuttin him outta this thread. As far as the hazelnuts go..i like em. I couldnt pull em off..too light of a color for my tastes but congrats to all that copped to keep.

kicks with jeans/short and a plain white tee always looks good and doesn't make you stand out like a christmas tree. 

I can't imagine anyone actually wearing the hazelnuts out of the house. By FAR the ugliest of the 10s . Those black suedes are special though

That was the word on the street. I called Northline on Friday and Lee, the manager said he wasn't even whether they would be in that day, Sat or Monday.  So, it's very possible they don't have them and they're getting them Monday, even though I despise them.
Guys Northline HOH did have their pairs today...don't beleive the ducktales.....

Last edited:
If you're worried about the canceling bc of a bot, nothing is definite until you actually have a tracking #.
Nope, not this guy. Worried because they never even tweeted sold out and seemed to last way too long. I struck out instantly on Corks. Very quickly struck out on Denims. Just trying to stay positive.

Why don't they just have a preorder system for every heat release...the only way to kill bots...that why they sell as many as they like....kinda crazy they haven't adopt this yet....

I gotta admit that I can't hate. I can't even get one pair, but I gotta give up to the people who get multiple pairs, congrats. I love having two pairs of my shoes, wish I could do it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom