Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Welp, time to burn my pair now.  I hold your opinion in extremely high regard.
hahahaha they ain't ugly man, personally I think they are more of a fall shoe, just the timb looking feel to it reminds me of the fall. I love blue, so that right there just pops. I am gonna have to pick up a pair, gotta flip some shoes outta the collection first though

Why don't they just have a preorder system for every heat release...the only way to kill bots...that why they sell as many as they like....kinda crazy they haven't adopt this yet....
because the hype is great marketing advantage for nike.

i would imagine these shoes would look good with a leather coat being worn in the winter time....hazelnuts just have that fall/winter look too me..

I think its the different materials used (cork, suede & denim) I love the lbj x ext.

ext line > elites > all other Xs

I'm gonna say this...No one with even a sliver of fashion sense would be seen in public wearing these things. They are fuggin' HIDEOUS. That blue tongue is NSW's literal attempt to candy coat a turd. This release is proof that the sneaker game is completely 100% hype and hope for resell driven. The ONLY people that wants a pair of these are the resellers. For every 10 pairs of these Scooby Doo Doo's sold I guarantee 8 are for reselling on Ebay and Craigslist. That leaves ONE pair for the hypebeast/Instagram Pic taker who will never rock these anyway and ONE pair for that one dude that can actually make these hideous things work. I predict an absolute FLOOD of these things on Ebay and CL in the coming days and weeks. Probably for near retail cause NO ONE REALLY WANTS THESE UGLY THINGS.

Disclaimer: The above statement is purely my opinion and it should not be cause for any butt-hurt if you actually like and will wear these God Awful things. Please don't take it personally. *Snicker*

I'm gonna say this...No one with even a sliver of fashion sense would be seen in public wearing these things. They are fuggin' HIDEOUS. That blue tongue is NSW's literal attempt to candy coat a turd. This release is proof that the sneaker game is completely 100% hype and hope for resell driven. The ONLY people that wants a pair of these are the resellers. For every 10 pairs of these Scooby Doo Doo's sold I guarantee 8 are for reselling on Ebay and Craigslist. That leaves ONE pair for the hypebeast/Instagram Pic taker who will never rock these anyway and ONE pair for that one dude that can actually make these hideous things work. I predict an absolute FLOOD of these things on Ebay and CL in the coming days and weeks. Probably for near retail cause NO ONE REALLY WANTS THESE UGLY THINGS.

Disclaimer: The above statement is purely my opinion and it should not be cause for any butt-hurt if you actually like and will wear these God Awful things. Please don't take it personally. *Snicker*
i agree but everyone has their own taste

I can't imagine anyone actually wearing the hazelnuts out of the house. By FAR the ugliest of the 10s . Those black suedes are special though

Cats be coming in the thread like
who the hell would wear these?
lol

what exactly is "fashionably" wrong with the hazelnuts? or any of the ext's for that matter?

I'll wait  
wink.gif

Actually footlocker takes their complaints seriously, and there was never a raffle, procedure was there was suppose to be a raffle, than he pulled this stunt.
Not sure if he will get fired, something similar happened at my HoH and they ended up not getting the next couple of exclusives at their store. 

I don't care what nobody says...these things Fue! That suede is so soft and buttery...suede midsole, icy sole...id def take these over the denims...corks still the best 10 tho..they need to make a South Beach Ext so we have another south beach sneaker this year

Yea I don't know why there's all the hate on the hazelnuts, they are clean

Y'all keep callin the leather on the Hazelnuts suede but Nike themselves called it nubuck... lol
You're aware nubuck is still leather right?...

Whether it's made from the outside or inside it's still "suede", just one is named nubuck because of how it's prepared and for differentiation purposes.

Nubuck is made from the outside of top-grain leather. Suede is made from the inside. Nubuck is just more durable since it's made from the outside of skin and requires less care (not much less) than an (inside) suede variant.

That's why nubuck is chosen for sneakers... "lol"

Last edited:
I know I'm a hypocrite for buying Hazelnuts explicitly for resale but to be honest they seem to be way more practical than the Denims. Not everyone likes pink, especially grown *** men.

Anybody know where I can find the lebron 10 carbons (all black) for under retail size 11? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT fam

Y'all keep callin the leather on the Hazelnuts suede but Nike themselves called it nubuck... lol
I thought that the Hazelnuts were the ACTUAL suede and the next release that everyone is calling the Black Suede, are actually nubuck..?? Could be wrong...

Kinda wish I would have attempted to grab 'em. I'd love to at least see the quality in hand, guess I'll see what resale prices do.  

I still can't believe that Nike did not release ANY suedes with the padded cushioning. Even these with a baby blue inner would have had me trying to cop without hesitation and would validate the $250 hike.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom