Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

roll.gif

lol been mia all weekend. But seeing 2400 new post in here, im guessing the hazelnuts were this past weekend

at LGA this morning. I'm pooped 
frown.gif

New levels of butt hurt will ensue when ndc cancels orders of a legit purchases

Last edited:
Major dc jus got t these.. But there's a catch lol they are resellers lol 500.. Just reported them hope they lose their account with nike jerks.. Ohh they also had corks for 800 and denims for 500 .. Yes I'm hating hard lol

Majors is run by snakes, I swear. They held a silent auction for the Yeezy I's back in '09. I can't support them, I'd be better off copping shoes from Kickspott

I bought two off JJ. I recieved a email asking me to verify my order since it was over $500. Email a photo of my ID and CC. Sent a email at 9 am est. after several calls I was told resend it. They never got my first email. Sent one at 12 pm est. each rep I speak to says they will call me back. JJ has poor customer service

wonder if NDC is actually going through everyone's IP addresses and duration of time to add to cart

seems too complex to even implement it

I bought two off JJ. I recieved a email asking me to verify my order since it was over $500. Email a photo of my ID and CC. Sent a email at 9 am est. after several calls I was told resend it. They never got my first email. Sent one at 12 pm est. each rep I speak to says they will call me back. JJ has poor customer service
Definitely, but I have had to do this in the past.

Back
Top Bottom