Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Kickkspott is no better

This is true. But you expect the absurd prices from Kickkspott.....they have no Nike account.

MAJOR DOES.

But Dukkie continues to get away with making his own prices for anything he considers hot. You call asking the price of a hot shoe that's about to release & they'll tell you over the phone that they haven't figured that out yet.....Just come thru. WHAT?!

Easter Kobes for $200. Barkley-posites for $400. Foams for $350. Air Max 1 FB for $200 plus.... He must of dropped the price on them Corks cause they were $1,000. :rofl: I don't understand how they remain in business. Who the hell supports this practice?

corks really have problems of exterior falling apart?had them ds sold them,trying to get them back for good...but if i can't wear them whats the point...

I've worn my corks for days and I'm happy with the way they look
I bought them used, worn 3+ times

I just would not play ball in them

I liked them so much I doubled up

This is true. But you expect the absurd prices from Kickkspott.....they have no Nike account.

MAJOR DOES.

But Dukkie continues to get away with making his own prices for anything he considers hot. You call asking the price of a hot shoe that's about to release & they'll tell you over the phone that they haven't figured that out yet.....Just come thru. WHAT?!

Easter Kobes for $200. Barkley-posites for $400. Foams for $350. Air Max 1 FB for $200 plus.... He must of dropped the price on them Corks cause they were $1,000.
roll.gif
I don't understand how they remain in business. Who the hell supports this practice?
If you have enough people complain to Nike about this particular store they will have to look into it.  Sad that a retail store has to use this antics... 

MAJOR DOES.

Easter Kobes for $200. Barkley-posites for $400. Foams for $350. Air Max 1 FB for $200 plus.... He must of dropped the price on them Corks cause they were $1,000.
roll.gif
I don't understand how they remain in business. Who the hell supports this practice?
MAJOR DC is wack!

And I agree, I don't know how the hell they stay in business with the stuff they be pulling.

Every other time i order from NDC i usually have shipping around 3:30 est. Camo foams tracking came at 3:37. This wait is for the birds

On a lighter note, has anyone heard anything about the Watermelon lows? It's be a great summer shoe but its looking like an August or later RD, if at all. I want those and the raspberry lows and I'm on to the XIs.

Y'all must not order from Ndc very often. Most of mine ship late Monday night. At least that's when I get the email.

Kickkspott is no better

MAJOR DOES.

Easter Kobes for $200. Barkley-posites for $400. Foams for $350. Air Max 1 FB for $200 plus.... He must of dropped the price on them Corks cause they were $1,000. :rofl: I don't understand how they remain in business. Who the hell supports this practice?

I used to work on M and 30th so I traveled the shoe stores regularly when I got bored at work. Major was the worse by far. Never got acknowledged when I was in the store. That shop that was next to Chipotle was cool tho. Sold me shoes early and knocked a couple bucks off for being a regular.

Well guys I already called nike on Them i was really pissed I made that trip for nothing because i didn't know any better! I will continue to do until something happens to them .. I would care less about kicksspot like some one said above they don't a nike account .. But them dude really pissed me off..

People in here stalking their email for shipping confirmation nervously..then it pops up in they their inbox and they immediately come here and be like fwithmeyouknowigotit! :D

Just got off a chat with NDC and was told the shipping may be delayed until the 10th. Hope its not true

thats about how long itll take em to distinguish the bot and non bot purchases

shame shame shame :rofl:

nice pic of them sonic yellow lows a couple pages back, i hear them callin ..................

Back
Top Bottom