Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Come on guys u actually think this is the elite?!?!? LMAO !!!! this is obviously either a replica or the worst custom shoe ever made, and looks like sum1 tried to made a replica versoin of the "nerf" style lebron X with fake carbon fiber dont believe me?? heres a pic of a custom designed shoe which looks like the one above, i mean come on jus look at the nike swoosh does it look like anything on any or ur guys X's, dont believe everything u here fellas .....
roll.gif
mean.gif

View media item 311658

AW
Wait...so that pic is not the elite because u don't think so? I'm not disagreeing with u really, cuz I hope it doesn't look like that. But ur reasoning for believing what u do is pretty weak lol.

but ur not disaagreeing with me...... and wuts funny is tht i can also say Wait... so my reasoning is weak cuz u think so? not to mention there are obvious spots in this photo tht are photoshoped IMO lol look at the swoosh on the toebox of the left shoe u think thts Nike's swoosh? or even in the same spot and angle as the X ? 

View media item 311790
if any of u think thts nikes swoosh i feel bad for u and u prolly dont have any nikes, their swoosh comes to a point and is not angled like tht, im done with this topic, tht is not the elite, yes mayb the carbon fiber inserts will b placed in tht position as shown in the black and white teaser pic we saw yesterday but this "nerf" fail is not an elite, IMO its a advertising scheme to get ppl to this site thts printed on top of this pic, of course its MY opinion lol but come on....... next topic PLZ!

Ooooo man. I wish I was on my computer to quote that guy a few pages back saying "its obviously photoshopped. Those aren't real" who tried to debate me. But then again in his opinion this is probably just another bad photoshop

Edit: I also posted lebron wearing those same exact shoes on Friday and nobody said diddly squat. *sigh* e-life is hard.

I got you covered good buddy

That one on the left looks smashed in, near the top eyelit?
So I came across another pair of settings at a FTL. I snagged them thinking I should double up. When I came home, I took them out of the box and found them all crumpled up. The photo below was after my attempt to straighten them out. It's hard to tell from the pic but the side is all crumpled.

They are going back for a refund tomorrow...

I wonder what cw they will have for the elites. Also it'd be dope to see them throw up the elites on id

Curious....What does Nike continue to do?

continue to put garbage cws out of shoes. It seems like they just throw together any random thing bc they know kids/people will by them if they hype them up. who honestly would pay the price of this years elites for that. the increased price + that sock liner + that odd color combonation = :x :smh: People keep saying they are dope and they'd get em...but we got great c/ws last year of the elite and they sat, ended up discounted, and in outlets, outside of a terrible (my opinion) South Beach color way. Unless they put the limited tag on these for the hypebeasts, this colorway isnt gonnna sell.

Last edited:
anyone know the price point on the lebron X elites? haven't been a fan of the shoe because its too bulky for my style but I'm feeling the cw on the elites.

anyone know the price point on the lebron X elites? haven't been a fan of the shoe because its too bulky for my style but I'm feeling the cw on the elites.

$285 i believe is what they said. Cant remember for sure. but its been raised from the $250 it was last year.

From that pic alone, the Elites look like they will be more comfortable then the regular 10s already simply because they fixed the back of the shoe with a more traditional one. Looks like there is an abundance of carbon fiber too, I dig them. Would have wanted a bigger change kind of like what they did with the 9s but these will do

What's so great about the Elite's for all those who are saying they are going to cop? This is not hating at all, am I missing something on the specs of the shoe? All I see is a knicks-like CW with CF added to the upper and weird lining on the interior. That justifies the price mark-up and deserves to be called "Elite"?

Gimmicks.

What's so great about the Elite's for all those who are saying they are going to cop? This is not hating at all, am I missing something on the specs of the shoe? All I see is a knicks-like CW with CF added to the upper and weird lining on the interior. That justifies the price mark-up and deserves to be called "Elite"?

Gimmicks.

PS & Elite have always been nothing more than gimmicks. The only exception is that the former was actually priced alot more competitively whereas the latter is an excuse for charging a premium on materials that have been standard on prior Nike/JB models.

PS & Elite have always been nothing more than gimmicks. The only exception is that the former was actually priced alot more competitively whereas the latter is an excuse for charging a premium on materials that have been standard on prior Nike/JB models.

thats why I liked when the Soldiers where the shoes he wore in the playoffs. was very dissapointed when he went away from that after the ZSIII.

Back
Top Bottom