Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I truly believe there are dudes in this forum who are intentionally trying to get the thread shut down.  Its pretty sad.

If a dude making six figures is a bad thing and shouldnt be allowed to post on a message board... damn... 

There's a few of us in trouble.... probably more than a few.

Some of ya'll need a time out.
F' a time out........ they need to get the belt.

F' a time out........ they need to get the belt.
laugh.gif

Question for all yall who rock these casually with the laces out...How bad is slippage at the heel for you guys?

I tried an 11.5 in these, and they were too tight in the toebox, but the heel still slipped a bit. I had to size up to a 12, and it's near impossible to rock these without tying the laces because they keep slipping lol.

I normally tie my laces on every shoe, but these look too good untied lol.

I wear 11.5 true size. But I got 12 in these lebron x. They are narrow tight in toe box. Glad I got 12. Only difference between myself amd others here.. I tie my shoes. I will leave few lace holes untied just so theres enougb slack to tie em and laces dont look super short.

yo fellas need 2 kno if u hav info on upcoming "black" cw's, but my question is... im so close to ordern this iD, but first let me say im not lookn for your opinion on the shoe because i like it and because its an iD for myself and i like it thts wut matters, but the only reason i havnt checked out from my cart in nikestore yet is because all the X's havnt come out yet and idk if this colorway will release or sumthin close to it, i love the white midsole, looks really good on the X's i hav now and i dont hav any black X's, 

does any1 know if any more "prominent black" X's will release ?

should i wait till all cw's drop till i make purchase?

Last edited:
My carbons are one of my favo pair of Xs. I have a pair for backup and since its winter I wear my carbons the most out of the six or so pairs.

Tried on my Corks today, are these things even wearable?

I mean, how many wears or how much can I actually wear them? Them seem so delicate.
They creased while trying them on without even walking. They creased to the natural curves of my feet.

Wtf?

Question for all yall who rock these casually with the laces out...How bad is slippage at the heel for you guys?

I tried an 11.5 in these, and they were too tight in the toebox, but the heel still slipped a bit. I had to size up to a 12, and it's near impossible to rock these without tying the laces because they keep slipping lol.

I normally tie my laces on every shoe, but these look too good untied lol.
No slip at all for me, I never lace my X's unless I'm balling, and sometimes than I forget too and they never slip.

yo fellas need 2 kno if u hav info on upcoming "black" cw's, but my question is... im so close to ordern this iD, but first let me say im not lookn for your opinion on the shoe because i like it and because its an iD for myself and i like it thts wut matters, but the only reason i havnt checked out from my cart in nikestore yet is because all the X's havnt come out yet and idk if this colorway will release or sumthin close to it, i love the white midsole, looks really good on the X's i hav now and i dont hav any black X's, 

does any1 know if any more "prominent black" X's will release ?

should i wait till all cw's drop till i make purchase?

View media item 312719
View media item 312720
Just FYI the black on the iD's is not black, it's more like metallic - shiny ***, oil spill black.

P.S. No a simply black/white Lebron X like those fakes you posted is not coming.

Last edited:
Ooooo man. I wish I was on my computer to quote that guy a few pages back saying "its obviously photoshopped. Those aren't real" who tried to debate me. But then again in his opinion this is probably just another bad photoshop

Edit: I also posted lebron wearing those same exact shoes on Friday and nobody said diddly squat. *sigh* e-life is hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom