Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Is it just me or is the tongue on these shorter than other X models, including Denims? I also got the 2 different color swooshes on the toe of my first pair.

So someone just offered me Kobe mambacurials and $150 for my hazelnuts. I have been wanting the Kobe's or a while what do you guys think?

I say take it. Kobe 8 MC are going for around $280 plus the cash you're offered. You are ending up with a better shoe and nice profit.

Chose Next Day Shipping on a restock order and it didn't ship today 
indifferent.gif

So if I started my Hazels eBay auction at 1 cent, and they ended up selling for 372 shipped, does that make me a reseller still? I didn't set the final price.. hype did

So if I started my Hazels eBay auction at 1 cent, and they ended up selling for 372 shipped, does that make me a reseller still? I didn't set the final price.. hype did

C'mon man. Don't start that reseller silliness.

View media item 489860
Denims arrived today - had to pay resell but damn worth it. Also, my first pair of X's and after getting these on feet, I'm not happy that I slept on all the other colorways so far...time to open up the wallet.

hazels kinda seem like a weak cork attempt... maybe just because of the brown colors but I'd pay 800 for some corks before I paid 400 for the hazels

Nobody has on feet pics of these...gotta see if my salt this past Saturday was worth it

I should have taken a pic but I don't like the way they looked. Almost looked like some Timberlads with a baby blue tongue. Not as impressed as I thought I'd be but maybe eventually I will like them more

Back
Top Bottom