Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not entirely true. Their priority is commercial deliveries. They target visiting the businesses first, then residential afterwards. Yes they may head out far and get the far businesses first then come in.... but businesses typically need deliveries earlier in the day, more so than somebody sitting at home.... or somebody that is at work and the box will sit there until they get home.

True. If I ship my stuff to work I get it earlier in the day about 12:30ish and if I ship it to my house I get it around 6:00ish. And i live extremely close to my job.

Not entirely true. Their priority is commercial deliveries. They target visiting the businesses first, then residential afterwards. Yes they may head out far and get the far businesses first then come in.... but businesses typically need deliveries earlier in the day, more so than somebody sitting at home.... or somebody that is at work and the box will sit there until they get home.
True. If I ship my stuff to work I get it earlier in the day about 12:30ish and if I ship it to my house I get it around 6:00ish. And i live extremely close to my job.
Yeah, things shipped to my job are always delivered by 10am.

Denims came in today that I bought from a member. I'm usually a 13 but the 12.5 fits perfect even tho it was a mission to put my feet in. Quality is on point on these compared to some of those hazelnuts that people have gotten.

Not even gonna try doing a lace swap on them :lol:

Yessir
smokin.gif
got my pairs...

The way I see it, sometimes I had to pay re-sell (for example $345 for denims) to cop some of kicks I want... time to time got to return the favor and cover your bases
nerd.gif
not even mad about it

Gratz to everyone who copped
smokin.gif

P.S: Sorry if this violates the "stock room" policy.
man.. you went beast mode on that size 8.  
smokin.gif

Unfortunately I think even if she gets the box looking straight, the integrity of the cardboard has already been compromised and it won't help with stacking.  But I get where you're coming from.  I hate when my boxes are damaged or retained moisture and become flimsy. 

Yep.. it's one of the thing that just irritated man. 

Last edited:
These are kinda wack in person... Wish i had corks instead.
yeah the blue throws me off and the quality isn't like the denims IMO, hence why i just did the trade

I mean. the hazelnuts feel great, they look nice, but they look so awkward in a size 13 :lol:
I can't mess with the denims at all & the corks are a thing of beauty, if they were my size i would have kept them.

Hazels are underwhelming if you get a flawed pair (kinda like I said when I was half heartedly telling you not to cop) But if you get clean/crisp pair they are fire. Only worry now is that the mints have the potential to have the same quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom