Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I had a small silver mark on mine as well.  I used my finger nail and was able to scrap it off clean without damaging the shoe.  If that doesn't work I've used that scuff remover stick (looks like a bottle of Egyptian musk), think finishmine carries it.  Works great and no damage.  
Wow cheers for the info.. i tried to wipe it off when i first got the shoe but that had no affect.. just tried again, lint free cloth with a bit of water and used my nail to scrape it and it worked.. i thought the plastic had a score scratched into it but it was silver paint or something?! i do not know.

Thanks anyway man
Thanks it looks 100% normal now! Crazy how simple it was lol. I even tried the nail polish remover but didn't wanna scrub too hard. Thanks again!

wow your the guy who charged back 100 on me.
lol u made me give u 100 dollars for this, and u only gonna use nail polisher, smh
hahahaha, maybe you should have tried to get rid of the mark before selling them then?? charge rape prices and do not even bother your *** to try and fix it.. reseller fail

purchased these early and spent extra money then i got them in the mail with a crazy destroyed box and this marker like line on them. does anybody know how to remove it? i heard rubbing alcohol or even magic eraser might work. just wanted to make sure before i make them look worse lol. thanks guys
View media item 490781

wow your the guy who charged back 100 on me.
lol u made me give u 100 dollars for this, and u only gonna use nail polisher, smh

way to stick it to a reseller! :rofl:

like i even noticed that bull****
Keep lying, you gave him 100 back because you tried to rub it off and it done nothing so you figured you would take the L and still gain a bit on it..if you honestly do not look over the item before selling it then you are even dumber than expected.. what about if he bought a pair that had marks over it, bought yours and mailed the crap pair back to you? thats why either you are talking **** or you are dumb...probably a combination of both.

I gotta be honest... I don't see the mark he speaks of.
I stared at it forever thinking the same thing....thought I was just getting old and couldn't see 
laugh.gif
  I'm guessing that streak on the pink midsole isn't the flash of the camera?? 

i dont expect the item to be turn up i open the box look at them some then put them back to avoid anything from happening to them, i gave him 100 back because paypal was gonna make him send them back you idiot, thats why ur *** can barely cop 1 pair, i had 12, like i had time to inspect all my pairs from head to toe.
straightening...

I'm killing time on here still waiting on the UPS guy to drop off my Hazelnuts from NDC...soon as I see delivered I'm leaving work to go get them from the front door...some crab stole my black grape 5s from my door a few weeks ago smfh

OK - lets take this argument elsewhere please.

Bottom line - paypal is flawed but the seller had the choice to get the shoes back and offer a refund but didn't.

FYI that isn't the mark. The marks are silver paint marker from the factory and there are two I can see in the pic on the plastic upper left hand corner of the diamond. I had them on my pair. Not getting involved just giving correct info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom