Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The only local shoe store in my city that got these finally got their shipment today...camped all night, ended up trading a dude my deadstock Sport Royal Foams and $40 for these:
So you camped all night yet still traded to get them?

Dam homie were you last in line?

So you camped all night yet still traded to get them?

Dam homie were you last in line?

Not last, but I was 12th and only anticipated them getting one full size run...turned out they only had 8 pairs, so had I not traded for them, I would've been SOL because the guy I traded with wears my size and intended on keeping them.

Just received my pair along with my playoff 8s, paid for my toros so im all set until mints now.. mints will be my last pair in a while..been going crazy lately.

My hazelnuts are pretty decent, slight marks on the shoe/laces (think the laces will clean up)..the swooshes are pretty equal, 1 is slightly more rugged looking but its not near as bad as some pics ive saw on here.. overall pretty decent pair, my playoff 8s are flawless though, if only all j's could look that nice 
mean.gif

Just received my pair along with my playoff 8s, paid for my toros so im all set until mints now.. mints will be my last pair in a while..been going crazy lately.

My hazelnuts are pretty decent, slight marks on the shoe/laces (think the laces will clean up)..the swooshes are pretty equal, 1 is slightly more rugged looking but its not near as bad as some pics ive saw on here.. overall pretty decent pair, my playoff 8s are flawless though, if only all j's could look that nice 
mean.gif

The pair I grabbed this morning are HORRIBLE:

View media item 490536

I wonder how many wears it'll take before everyone's hazelnuts look like trash.

Someone posted a pic on release day that I could have sworn had different swoosh placement from the left to the right shoe.

Like one shoe had more space between the Nike sign and midsole, than the other one did.

That's terrible I'm so glad I sat this release out.

Yeah, things shipped to my job are always delivered by 10am.

I don't understand y u guys just sit waiting, I'll track him down

I know where the route that my UPS guy takes
They load another truck at 10 am and I can show up there to grab my packages if I'm in a big hurry.

Make sure u tip the guy too during the year a few times is a good practice.

I have my FedEx guy's moble number. I'll call & ask where he is and meet him at his next stop to get my shoes

i'm expecting the mints to go for 400 when resellers come, do you guys think the price will get significantly higher like 2-3 months after? 
ohwell.gif

think about how many shoes nike is shipping from the restock...will take a while
Good point lol. Forgot about all the shoes they restocked.

not just that... the shoes restocked at night on Tuesday so they probably started processing orders yesterday since yesterday was the 1st business day since they released. just need to be patient and put things into perspective.

Last edited:
if the hazelnuts had the same tongue as the mints :smokin
the suede on the mints look ashy

people calling DENIM shorts jean shorts still :smh:

no matter what you call em they still ugly as sin. some trends need to not be brought back.

Usually frowned upon to post live auction links here. mite mess up someones chances of gettin em. good lookin tho.

Different shoe from denims, but I got purple fade Kobe's and they shipped yesterday. For some reason I'd image the more limited shoes may take more time to ship, but that's just a wild guess. Hopefully you get them shipped soon.

Back
Top Bottom