Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Happened toe bfoee.... bought sme ferragamos from ebay.... teacking said delivered but theu weee nowhere to be found.... filed a complaint but they ain't nver do ish.... talking bout the driver has the right to drop it at my doorstep. Since the package wasn't insured they just gve me the runaround. ... hope u get luckier than me fam

Happened toe bfoee.... bought sme ferragamos from ebay.... teacking said delivered but theu weee nowhere to be found.... filed a complaint but they ain't nver do ish.... talking bout the driver has the right to drop it at my doorstep. Since the package wasn't insured they just gve me the runaround. ... hope u get luckier than me fam

What?

:stoneface:

hey fam, i have a question about this trade. I got an offer for DS Crown Jewels sz 11 (B-grade) for my DS Doernbecher 9's sz 10.5 and the seller is telling me to add cash on top. How much cash should i add on top and is it a fair trade? thanks.

Didn't know they did a crown jewel b grade release...

Anyway, I love the Crown Jewels but I wouldn't do that trade.

He didn't tell you how much cash he wanted on top?

Last edited:

How do you have 2k+ posts but still type like that!?

dean-what-gif.gif

Why would a reseller return his pair?

I think he's talking about the quality being terrible like some of the hazelnuts.

Which is also a concern of mine,

I plan on keeping my pair and will be pissed if theyre not perfect.
He was speaking in reference to resellers not be able to sell their product and having to return them back to the stores to get their refund!

Didn't know they did a crown jewel b grade release...

Anyway, I love the Crown Jewels but I wouldn't do that trade.

He didn't tell you how much cash he wanted on top?
Well he gave me a story about how house of hoops sent the shoes back to nike without the original casing and dust bag.  he obtained the pair somehow with the black box it comes with inside the original casing and he never told me how much cash he wanted on top. 

Well played sir, I just laughed for about 4 minutes straight.

Well he gave me a story about how house of hoops sent the shoes back to nike without the original casing and dust bag.  he obtained the pair somehow with the black box it comes with inside the original casing and he never told me how much cash he wanted on top. 

I think you should just pass on this one, something doesn't sound right at all.

He was speaking in reference to resellers not be able to sell their product and having to return them back to the stores to get their refund!
It's just a bad move on the reseller's part and shows how much of an amateur he/she is. Relationships are important, especially when it comes to the occasional hookup or early notification. Buying four pairs of the "Jordan of the Week" and then returning three of them shortly after is not a good look and any sensible shop owner would ban the person from the store.

Last edited:
Damn NIKE is just killing us.

$250 for the mints wtf???
I wanted them but at that price I'm not down.

It's just a bad move on the reseller's part and shows how much of an amateur he/she is. Relationships are important, especially when it comes to the occasional hookup or early notification. Buying four pairs of the "Jordan of the Week" and then returning three of them shortly after is not a good look and any sensible shop owner would ban the person from the store.
Yeah, I definitely agree!

In Reverse Chronological order. Will try for mints, i had the chance for the red suedes but didn't have my correct size so passed. Still on the hunt

Damn NIKE is just killing us.

$250 for the mints wtf???
I wanted them but at that price I'm not down.
considering if you strike out and have to find them at a resell price of 350-400, 250 ain't that bad. nike keeps raising the prices for signature shoes every year, even the ugly *** KD VI shoes went up in price and they are just knock off soccer cleat look alikes
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom