Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah if the profit isn't huge some resellers won't go near or buy as many pairs as they would if retail was lower.

Put My Raffle in today at my local shop. They said NOTHING has been said to them on date change.

Regardless if Nike changes last minute or not, they are still sticking w/the 7/20 release date. 

Just hope these come through for me... but all 3 together still don't equal the corks.. IMO

Any light on those Friday rumors?
still a no over here in Indiana... maybe a late change this week? I highly doubt it though.. local spot knew the Corks were going to drop down price a week ahead and they said nothing as of the date change or idea of change has been brought to their attention. IDK what I'd rather see... i think ure better off w/saturday release so all those that "think" they are getting the DB 3's take their time going for that and clear up some time w/these... at least I like to think that way, lol

In Reverse Chronological order. Will try for mints, i had the chance for the red suedes but didn't have my correct size so passed. Still on the hunt
Your monitor got me freak out for second.. look like the Grudge!  BTW, nice cop on the Cork! Still best looking out of 'em all.

Last edited:
Happened toe bfoee.... bought sme ferragamos from ebay.... teacking said delivered but theu weee nowhere to be found.... filed a complaint but they ain't nver do ish.... talking bout the driver has the right to drop it at my doorstep. Since the package wasn't insured they just gve me the runaround. ... hope u get luckier than me fam

star_trek.gif

Need corks in a 13 after i got stiffed by some idiot ebayer who 'shipped the shoes to the wrong address'...

Good thing Paypal had my back 

So the day the Nike restock happened it was my bday and I was mad tight cuz I missed the tweet by minutes which we all know is an enternity. My girl comes home and surprises me with Hazelnuts.. Perfect pair too.

I will say tho my gf is every resllers dream. She just paid the amount the guy was asking for on CL. I was like next time please dont do that again :lol:

View media item 493689

So the day the Nike restock happened it was my bday and I was mad tight cuz I missed the tweet by minutes which we all know is an enternity. My girl comes home and surprises me with Hazelnuts.. Perfect pair too.

I will say tho my gf is every resllers dream. She just paid the amount the guy was asking for on CL. I was like next time please dont do that again
laugh.gif
That's probably the funniest thing I will hear all day.
roll.gif
 At least you know she is a keeper. 
grin.gif

Looking through the CW of the LOWS, I am wishing upon wishes that they would transfer the coloring to the HIGHS.
Then more wishing that no one likes them so they get discounted to $120s.

If they can make 40 in a hour why won't they do it

i'm sure they would and they do lol... I was just replying to someone who thought if the profit wasn't great enough they wouldn't bother. Some may not, but many resellers would. I have copped resell for a profit of only $10 lmao... if that's what they need to do to make $ more power to them.

I don't see how the X isn't one of the best lebron models. The ext aspect alone made the shoe desirable to people who never copped a lebron before. I saw people buying re- entry's who never had a pair of sig shoes before. I think it's top three.

I will say tho my gf is every resllers dream. She just paid the amount the guy was asking for on CL. I was like next time please dont do that again :lol:

View media item 493689

Pair looks good.

Now I'd like to see the other.

Back
Top Bottom