Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

None of the x's have been doing it for me so far unless those elites somehow change my mind. I just hope the 11s go back to being slim 

i remember nike would "downgrade" lebron's shoe for the post season.. the PS 7s and 8s both were a step down from the regular season 7s and 8s.. *IMO*

..not to mention they were cheaper also

apparently carbon fiber wins championships :lol:

Yeah carbon fiber is the new foamposite :lol: and the Heat's my team but I'm scared to see what will happen to the price of the XI's if Lebron gets another ring! :smh: bitter sweet

and the Heat's my team but I'm scared to see what will happen to the price of the XI's if Lebron gets another ring!
mean.gif
bitter sweet
holy christ tht hasnt even crossed my mind tll u jus said tht, o well lol  

wut shoe do u guys think Lebron will wear MORE in the playoffs? the regular X or the elite X ? im thinkn the regular cuz idk mayb im in the minority here on this but i cant see how carbon fiber helps i have a couple shoes with carbon fiber and if its not put in the right place on the shoe it can b really uncomfortable then again Lebron is tryn to sell a shoe idk

wut shoe do u guys think Lebron will wear MORE in the playoffs? the regular X or the elite X ? im thinkn the regular cuz idk mayb im in the minority here on this but i cant see how carbon fiber helps i have a couple shoes with carbon fiber and if its not put in the right place on the shoe it can b really uncomfortable then again Lebron is tryn to sell a shoe idk

imo there is no chance he wears the regular Xs more than the elites in the playoffs

id be surprised if he wears the regular Xs even once

Last edited:
College got the 9s pretty heavily due to the lockout. As far as high school PEs, I'm not too sure. Surprised we haven't even a SVSM CW yet...

I'm not disagreeing with u really, cuz I hope it doesn't look like that.
thank u mister friendly. shame this fool for his weak beliefs that they were photoshopped lol
So shame on me for sumthin tht u wouldnt even disagree on me with ?
mean.gif

i stand up for wut i believe in and admit wen im rong, u say i have weak beliefs but u sayn shame on me after i hav admitted my rong is weak

Can anyone answer why we don't get any more H.S. and College P.E.s in the 10?  Would love to see a CTK or SVSM
yea as homie^ up there said the soldier series covers tht and the iD allows u to order a SVSM custom if u want but here are the photos of the soldier 6 SVSM

Not gonna judge the elites until I see more colorways and the price tag but what's up with all the knicks colorways over the past 3 years?  Can we get another teams colorway for once?   Seems every shoe Nike drops they have to make a knicks colorway for it.  lol

So shame on me for sumthin tht u wouldnt even disagree on me with ?
mean.gif

i stand up for wut i believe in and admit wen im rong, u say i have weak beliefs but u sayn shame on me after i hav admitted my rong is weak
second time youve spelled "wrong" as "rong" btw. secondly, i was being sarcastic which i know wont translate well thru text. thirdly, its not a big deal, really. cheers and carry on. :smile:

Last edited:
Not gonna judge the elites until I see more colorways and the price tag but what's up with all the knicks colorways over the past 3 years?  Can we get another teams colorway for once?   Seems every shoe Nike drops they have to make a knicks colorway for it.  lol

This...

Knicks is what's in now I guess...

Anyway I'll hold off making any solid comments on the Elites until they release full specs and high quality pics...Elites last year were smooth but not worth the price hike...Considering the standard 10's are priced so high already (Simply due to tech) I'd be hard pressed to be understanding of another price hike for a shoe that's already packed with Nike's top basketball tech...Basically what else can they throw in there and how much more are they going to ask, price wise?

I'm more prone to just hold off until the XI's drop...Time will tell though...

This...

Knicks is what's in now I guess...

Anyway I'll hold off making any solid comments on the Elites until they release full specs and high quality pics...Elites last year were smooth but not worth the price hike...Considering the standard 10's are priced so high already (Simply due to tech) I'd be hard pressed to be understanding of another price hike for a shoe that's already packed with Nike's top basketball tech...Basically what else can they throw in there and how much more are they going to ask, price wise?

I'm more prone to just hold off until the XI's drop...Time will tell though...
I agree but I think they will at least  cost as much as the corks and they will jusify it by making us by the sports pack build into the shoe and then they will throw the limited tag on them and people will go nutz for them just like the corks. 

not sure...but I think it could be the fact that NYC is the largest market in the world...might have a little something to do with it...

Damn vultures ran through almost 1200 foams...and that was only 1 store...crazy up here...

not sure...but I think it could be the fact that NYC is the largest market in the world...might have a little something to do with it...

Damn vultures ran through almost 1200 foams...and that was only 1 store...crazy up here...
I agree about NY being the biggest market but then why not a bunch of Lakers colorways?   They have damn near the whole west coast riding with them.  I live in Vegas and all everyone talks about is the Lakers out here.   smh Same could be said for some of the top teams in the NFL.   Just think if they did a Raiders, Steelers, Packers, 49ers, or Cowboys etc  colorways. They would sell out just as fast because there fan bases are all over the country.  

I agree about NY being the biggest market but then why not a bunch of Lakers colorways?   They have damn near the whole west coast riding with them.  I live in Vegas and all everyone talks about is the Lakers out here.   smh Same could be said for some of the top teams in the NFL.   Just think if they did a Raiders, Steelers, Packers, 49ers, or Cowboys etc  colorways. They would sell out just as fast because there fan bases are all over the country.  
There are TONS of Laker colorways on Nikes...

But if your a Vegas guy (basically LA guy same kinda dude) and you been to NYC....hopefully you will agree...in terms of the obsession with Fashion, up on the newest latest, etc....NYC is in a whole notha category....

NYC Dudes live and breathe fashion...Just kinda makes sense to feed the beast....

Back
Top Bottom