Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Dont care what yall say no elites are going to be better then these 9s

nike-lebron-9-elite-unreleased.jpg

To bad they were never released to the general public
I was so disappointed that they didn't drop the Volt 9s. I got the 10s, but it's just not the same.

I agree about NY being the biggest market but then why not a bunch of Lakers colorways?   They have damn near the whole west coast riding with them.  I live in Vegas and all everyone talks about is the Lakers out here.   smh Same could be said for some of the top teams in the NFL.   Just think if they did a Raiders, Steelers, Packers, 49ers, or Cowboys etc  colorways. They would sell out just as fast because there fan bases are all over the country.  

this.

NFL pack would be crazy..

go pack go :D

Yo, what's with all this XI talk, you clowns on to the next already?

Playoffs haven't even started and dudes ready for the next model to drop (which usually happens after the season is over)

Yo, what's with all this XI talk, you clowns on to the next already?

Playoffs haven't even started and dudes ready for the next model to drop (which usually happens after the season is over)
Yeah, I'm surprised with the XI talk already. We have barely seen into the new elite model which to me is disappointing so far, but we'll see where it goes.

this is why i dont understand why the volt Xs didnt do better..i know its a whole different model.. but IMO if volt Xs weren't a GR itd be a different story
I personally didn't like the Volt X because the accent color wasn't black...or else I would love it.

There are TONS of Laker colorways on Nikes...

But if your a Vegas guy (basically LA guy same kinda dude) and you been to NYC....hopefully you will agree...in terms of the obsession with Fashion, up on the newest latest, etc....NYC is in a whole notha category....

NYC Dudes live and breathe fashion...Just kinda makes sense to feed the beast....
I haven't saw a foam, KD, Jordan, or Lebron Lakers colorway yet.  I agree though I just wish  we could get some more teams colorways  instead of the same **** over and over again lol.

Yeah carbon fiber is the new foamposite
laugh.gif
and the Heat's my team but I'm scared to see what will happen to the price of the XI's if Lebron gets another ring!
mean.gif
bitter sweet
I dont believe that carbon fiber or foamposite material costs all this extra they're charging us for. Wouldnt be surprised if they were actually CHEAPER.

this.

NFL pack would be crazy..

go pack go
happy.gif
I agree plus Nike makes all the NFL gear right now so it would work out perfectly.   They could even drop different colorways for different cities like they did with the Jordan X's back in the day.

It just occurred to me that a red suede Kobe VIII was released not too long ago and as far as I know the price wasn't jacked up to some ridiculous amount, a normal number of pairs were released and it was still a Nike Basketball release. It kinda leaves no excuse for NSW to F us over on a red suede Lebron X. I'M JUST SAYIN 
laugh.gif

It just occurred to me that a red suede Kobe VIII was released not too long ago and as far as I know the price wasn't jacked up to some ridiculous amount, a normal number of pairs were released and it was still a Nike Basketball release. It kinda leaves no excuse for NSW to F us over on a red suede Lebron X. I'M JUST SAYIN 
laugh.gif
yea i agree it kinda hints, (since the colorways of the kobe and kd have been similar to the lebrons this year and release around the same time wen they do try and match colorways but on different shoes), tht it still might happen for the red suede

and yo dudes not cryn he jus staten his desire for a shoe to drop

Last edited:
yea i agree it kinda hints, (since the colorways of the kobe and kd have been similar to the lebrons this year and release around the same time wen they do try and match colorways but on different shoes), tht it still might happen for the red suede

and yo dudes not cryn he jus staten his desire for a shoe to drop
LOL oh son was talking to me? Idk where he got crying from but...

Yeah anyway

Either they drop it or they don't, but I don't think we as the consumer should expect every Lebron X NSW release to be like the Cork release. Especially with it looking like "premium" material Lebron X's all fall under NSW's jurisdiction.

jus me but the "limited" tag on shoes dont affect me buyn it or not buyn it, jus my opinion, and its also my opinion tht every shoe is "limited" in some form or another, they jus dont make the same ammount of one shoe as another shoe...... cuz eventually they wont make all these shoes anymore u kno whether it b "limited or "GR", except mayb a retro series for lebron way done the line wen hes retired.. limited is a term for hypebeasts IMO
If its a lebron it's limited to me I feel you sir. Respect. These people are crazy talking about the Lebron X is a great shoe I just got my first pair in today "the corks" ...... Smh I mean come on get real

LOL oh son was talking to me? Idk where he got crying from but...

Yeah anyway

Either they drop it or they don't, but I don't think we as the consumer should expect every Lebron X NSW release to be like the Cork release. Especially with it looking like "premium" material Lebron X's all fall under NSW's jurisdiction.
i wasnt talkn to u LOL i was actually getn ur back...... i think tht dudes name is tony sumthin

I wonder if ppl really paying the price tag on the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals :rolleyes

Answer is yes. I had a very favorable trade (where I would receive Crown Jewels), we contacted TrustedKicks. The guy at TrustedKicks told the other person he would buy his Crown Jewels from him. Trade didn't happen. I got robbed by trustedkicks. But I'm not upset anymore.....grrrrr

laugh.gif
These are COLD
eek.gif

*Lurks Kobe Thread..*

Back
Top Bottom