Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

ive had 11 in cart for 25 mins, get to the checkout screen and  504 every time

had mine in there for 5. gave me the same ****.

that means everyone is getting that ****. so just keep trying and trying. people will eventually leave leaving traffic open

Jimmy Jazz Links ‏@JimmyJazzLinks 2m
Nah that 10am mint release is not on jimmy site ill give you the heads up before 10am
Expand

Jimmy Jazz Links ‏@JimmyJazzLinks 7m
ANOTHER CHANCE FOR MINTS AT 10AM IF YOU DID YA RESEARCH

11 out of stock now. going to kick my dog 
roll.gif

10.5 out of stock, went through the whole checkout process twice only to have to repeat it because gateway 504 error, third time said sold out

Villa says sold out but there is still 1 in my cart is says!! I hope I can check out if it ever loads....

10 am guys get ready

http://www.ubiqlife.com/journal/?p=5904

NIKE LEBRON X EXT “BLACK SUEDE”

[emoji]128340[/emoji] July 17, 2013[emoji]128193[/emoji] Coming Soon, Releases, UBIQ, UBIQ Walnut, UBIQlife
Let’s be real, not everyone wants a colorful, “in your face” shoe. Some people just want a great quality shoe, that’s also easy to wear. The Nike Lebron X EXT “Black Suede” can easily slip into any wardrobe thanks to its predominantly solid black suede upper. With hints of brown and mint as the only other color details, it’s minimalist profile almost gives this sneaker a dress shoe feel. The Lebron X EXT also features a full-length Zoom Air sole unit, providing maximum cushioning.

The Nike Lebron X EXT “Black Suede” will be available in limited quantities at UBIQlife.com and UBIQ Walnut 10AM this Saturday, July 20th.

do you just click that link above at 10 am or do u type in lebron x in the search area on the site?

Back
Top Bottom