Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

was able to add a few pairs to cart on NDC just to see how it would be, only purchased on size though and released the rest.

Hope those who really wanted them go their pair, not worth nearly 300 bucks to me.

I'm with the concept of helping others but sometimes continuously broadcasting a site might be hurting more than its helping.

Someone wasted their time camping that site just to have a person that probably had no interest in copping kill their chances.

These are on point. I just picked up my pair. They are definitely 2nd best to the corks in my opinion. Good luck fellas

Last edited:
got my 10.5!!
nthat.gif

just a heads up, i didn't use paypal and just entered my credit card manually and it worked fine. once you get to the checkout page the site no longer times out

Last edited:
got my 10.5!!
nthat.gif

just a heads up, i didn't use paypal and just entered my credit card manually and it worked fine. once you get to the checkout page the site no longer times out
Heads up, not true.  I did the same thing and crashed at the last step.  SALTTTTTTTTTTT

Everytime I get to the checkout page, when I hit the next step it bounces me back to the 1st page/Cart of my product...its like it wont let me go through the checkout process. smh.

PEOPLE SAYING STOP POSTING LINKS WILL BE KICKED FROM THE THREAD. THAT WAY, YOU GUYS CAN PM EACH OTHER THE SECRET INFO.

YOU ACT LIKE NIKETALK IS THE ONLY FORUM OUT THERE OR MEDIA SITES AREN'T GOING TO POST THE INFO.

ALL YOU DO IS MAKE IT SO THAT LESS NIKETALKERS HAVE A CHANCE.

Back
Top Bottom