Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

REALLY looking forward to the Lifestyle edition NSW Lebrons! According to the label inside of the shoe it's looking like this should release this Summer and I can't wait.!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
people hate the carmex but love the taxi lebron IXs
yep, they do. cause they entitled to their opinion. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully the X Dolphins are easy to get this Saturday since a lot of people will be chasing down those XIII's. Will be my first pair of Lebrons. 

Every pair of Lebrons has been easy to get.. people are acting like anything has sold out instantly since Jades.. and I'm pretty sure those are sitting in some cities

Every pair of Lebrons has been easy to get.. people are acting like anything has sold out instantly since Jades.. and I'm pretty sure those are sitting in some cities

maybe for you.

not every pair has been easy.

Agree, Look even better flying through the air dunking on the knicks!

qft...cot damn lebron is a ******g beast these days...im gonna bet 100 on those heat to win it all after they lose a couple in a row so their odds come better...IF that happens... :smokin :smokin :smokin

I really like the lows just no good colorways coming out...  Ill take a cool grey please!  Carmex joints are fire... Ill take the volts or xmas colorways on sale...  Spending $200 on each models is breaking my bank!

I'm feeling the Atomic Teal, but just don't know if theyre worth the cop over the Barkley Eggplants or other Lebron Xs that still havent come out yet.

:lol: people hate the carmex but love the taxi lebron IXs

I like the Taxis because they had a good amount of black to even out the yellow.

Carmex just looks funky with the predominantly yellow upper and red accents.
Just my opinion.

i get what your saying. im just saying both are still yellow shoes and the YUCK factor was just funny. as seen in the pic, the red sock liner is minimal when worn. swap the laces with black laces and it dulls the red down some.

As some of you may have seen Mache Customs created a special pair of LeBron 10's for LBJ himself and actually got to deliver them in person. SneakerWatch was invited to capture the story and the moment exclusively - after much wait on our side to get a final approval from both Mache and LeBron to put the video out here is the live reaction as well as Mache telling us how it all came together.

via SNEAKERWATCH

Back
Top Bottom