Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Would love to see the "non-photoshopped" version :smile:
I just wish they would have stayed with the total orange (Floridians) and not went with the lighter gum sole and laces.  I'm a dolphins fan and I have the air max 1.3 Draft Day which IMO are much better, but I may cop these as an alternate wear during football season and to ball in.  The dark teal on the new nike Dolphins gear is SICK!

Disappointed in how Nike executed the Lebron X line. Havent purchased a pair since the crown jewels

NO ******G WAY!!!

I just got done with my rec league game about an hour ago and the zoom air bag of my Jades popped on the front half of my right shoe! I seriously cant believe this... 180+ on a pair of sneaks that dont even hold up for their main purpose. SMDH.
mean.gif

mad.gif
woah, your bag blew? dude im over 230lbs and i play ball for like 3 hours 4 times a week and havent blown a bag. unless u dunked them came down hard, i dont see how that happened. you mustve just got a lemon.
Probably why he stays switching pairs out at the half of each game. I balled in my blue diamonds, and the midsole started separating from the upper so that was the end of that. Would Nike do something about it if I were to contact them?
o_O same thing to you. of the 2 pairs i actually hoop in, none of them experienced this. and ive got well about 40 pickup games in each shoe...

Disappointed in how Nike executed the Lebron X line. Havent purchased a pair since the crown jewels

Crown Jewles? I havent copped a lebron since the 9's.
Im waiting to see what the 11's look like. The lbj 10 is way too bulky for me.

Too bad the LBJ 7 and 8 didnt get this many colorways. :smh:

Crown Jewles? I havent copped a lebron since the 9's.
Im waiting to see what the 11's look like. The lbj 10 is way too bulky for me.

Too bad the LBJ 7 and 8 didnt get this many colorways.
mean.gif
I don't own a pair of 10's for the same reason...the nsw lebron x's look better to me...ill try my luck with the elites and if thats not promising ill just wait for the 11's

corks are made of leather? thats news to me. beyond that, other people have worn them and they didnt come out lookin like that... that dudes shoe was too small for him. looks like he put them on, tied them as tight as he could and ran a mile uphill.

use the code FASTBREAK and the shoes go for 115.18, thats a steal and almost convincing since I get paid tomorrow
That code ended yesterday. At least according to the email they sent me. Picked a pair up for my son.

Last edited:
corks are made of leather? thats news to me. beyond that, other people have worn them and they didnt come out lookin like that... that dudes shoe was too small for him. looks like he put them on, tied them as tight as he could and ran a mile uphill.
agreed, i know ppl tht have had the cork for months and havnt come to tht, and dont think tht this jus happens to the cork it will "ALMOST" happen to any shoe if u get the rong size whether it b to big or to small, and im not hating but that guy tht postd those pic says he buddy is a "big boned" so tht doesnt help the situation at all sorry to say 

question: im about to buy some corks but i seen the dudes box still has a suggested retail tag of 305. did the tag never change even though they retailed for 250 on rd?

My blue diamond popped.  I actually went through FL (where I purchased them) and they replaced them no questions asked.  Jades might be harder to find to replace.
Yeah I bought mine at foot locker too. I'll have to go this weekend and see if they can stock locate a pair.. Probably not, but worth a try.

sorry to hear tht fam but i wana let u kno i have been ballin in multiple pairs of my X's since at least november and havnt had any problems, i ball twice a week, best bball shoe and most comfortable IMO, Not every X is the same some have defects so jus contact nike let em kno
Yeah I had been playing in mine since November also, then all of the sudden bam it blew. Pretty disappointed.

woah, your bag blew? dude im over 230lbs and i play ball for like 3 hours 4 times a week and havent blown a bag. unless u dunked them came down hard, i dont see how that happened. you mustve just got a lemon.
Yeah and it's crazy because I'm only 155lbs. I can dunk tho and my right foot is my take off foot and probably the one I land on too.. I guess that's what did it. Still seems pretty crazy that they don't hold up though.

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Alright i deleted it. [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]LOL i was trying to help everybody out but typical NTers "if your trying to help others your not welcome'[/font]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom