Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Crown Jewles? I havent copped a lebron since the 9's.
Im waiting to see what the 11's look like. The lbj 10 is way too bulky for me.

Too bad the LBJ 7 and 8 didnt get this many colorways. :smh:

Really? The nines seem bulkier.
In other news found Chinas retail. I hope they're there tomorrow. Forget bills, IGOTTA

Messing with some Paint Pens mixed it up on the Jades a bit.  Need to clean some edges and tap out a couple paint globs in between the mesh holes...I like em...I'm not an expert but I at least like the result.  May hit it again or put some clear to give the red some shine...
I personally dont like.

Have you tried painting them green? I think that might look nice 
nerd.gif

J/k b. But nah I dont like em

Last edited:
My blue diamond popped.  I actually went through FL (where I purchased them) and they replaced them no questions asked.  Jades might be harder to find to replace.
Yeah I bought mine at foot locker too. I'll have to go this weekend and see if they can stock locate a pair.. Probably not, but worth a try..
I know they have a size 10 of the blue diamonds in footlocker at massapequa mall if your from NY. I'm hoping nothing happens to my prisms from ballin.
what about a sz 13?

hell yeah those red suedes are straight fire. They **** on the corks and the denims(like both of them, but they aint touching those red suedes)

Pics look great Vicious.  Diggin the lighting.  And I am also, 100% all in on the red suede pair.  Especially if they kept them 100% true to that PE, swoosh and all. 
nthat.gif

I was in a raffle at Bows and Arrows for the corks but unfortunately my ticket was in the box of "broken dreams," ha... Are the X's a good hoop shoe?

Love this place...people can't be different or like their own style or shoe without someone saying "trash" or "garbage".  I'm pretty sure that there are very few people on here that would have the guts (or be dumb enough...let me disarm all of you before you start rambling) to paint their shoes.  Some of us like to be different, and some of us aren't worried about how much they were or if the colors suck.  I bought em, I painted em, if you don't like em...enjoy yours...which you likely don't have because they were "Trash" to begin with...and what difference does it make how old I am? 

Rediculous...

You post your 'customs' on an open forum thus setting yourself up for criticism - both positive and negative. The general consensus is that your 'customs' are bad, no need to get defensive about it. If you truly were proud of your work why even bother seeking NT's approval?

the yellow joints are fie...dont see why they gettin so much hate....yea it might be hard to pull em off with a fit but imo the the volts are more of an eyesore than these

Still no word on this pure platinum/black/sport turqoise cw? Idk if I ever seen a better kept secret. 2 weeks away still no leaked pics?

Originally Posted by Hibb304  

new info: lebrons next release in the casualwear line is the lebron x paper bags. retail at $400. Paper bag upper, cardboard sole, milk carton tongue, with pink dental floss laces. Unconfirmed release date of june 3rd.
The hype on those are unreal.
wait does anyone have any info on these?

I heard Miami exclusive
almost. i got an inside source that says theyre only selling them in the American Airlines Arena during the semi-finals. SUPER exclusive. Super dope

Back
Top Bottom