Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lol Lebron sucks

Sounds to me your sucking on a very old crack pipe . Get with it keep it moving. Your precious Kobe has done what he has done AND DEF WON'T DO ANYMORE WITH BRON IN THE NBA SHIIIIIT OR BETTER YET DURANT AND BASICALLY 85% of the league right now. Believe me Kobe was great he is just a huge DOUCH and the WORST team player ever witnessed.

Not to pick sides but kobe has had the best showings in the past weeks. Not to mention that last clutch performance is what champions are made of. Kobe is balling at his age what dudes can't do in their prime. So the "definitely won't do now with lebron in the nba" comment is totally baseless. You don't gotta like kobe, but u gotta respect him. If lebron wouldn't dare say kobe is washed up...why would u?

Not to pick sides but kobe has had the best showings in the past weeks. Not to mention that last clutch performance is what champions are made of. Kobe is balling at his age what dudes can't do in their prime. So the "definitely won't do now with lebron in the nba" comment is totally baseless. You don't gotta like kobe, but u gotta respect him. If lebron wouldn't dare say kobe is washed up...why would u?

He needs 4 other A ++++++++ players around him NOW to even think about getting thru the western conference to the finals. Of course he can still ball he is just going home early in the season prob for the rest of his career

it just irks me when someone is like, "Man, I just bought the GR 'X', don't sleep on it, you missing out, blah, blah, blah..." If you like em, cool, but don't get upset or uppity just because it's clear you run to the mall to cop every lebron on release date and other people say, "you know what, that can wait, I'd rather spend $$$ on Corks, Denims, etc. rather than buy Homes, Carbons, Prisms, etc. for $180 when they will all be available for less than that"...to me, that's being strategical instead of emotional, you can call it what you want, but who cares if someone needs to get help or budget or whatever, as long as they get the pairs they really want vs. just acting like a kid and buying the latest and greatest color everytime a new one comes out...if that's what you do, then cool, but don't act like you ballin just because you buy every release for MSRP...that's all I'm saying..carry on, in other news, I should have Denims a few weeks prior to the release, hopefully, if my connect comes through with a FSR

Oh my bad. Who was I to think that I could buy what I like......especially if it irks you. The **** was I thinking? :rofl:

Last night's silver PE with all the ASG options.....
pimp.gif
   The color of the ASG was really the only thing that turned me off of them.  I just want a regular release to have the sleek profile of the suede's, denims, or corks.  That would be, without that big, clunky piece of hyperfuse sticking up at the bottom of the laces where they meet the toe box.  It just breaks up the shoe into 2 separate parts to me rather than having a smooth transition from each section of the shoe to the next.  When I look at the X, that is one reason why I think they have that bulky, boot look to them....in MY eyes.

Oh my bad. Who was I to think that I could buy what I like......especially if it irks you. The **** was I thinking?
roll.gif
I love the GRs and the limited Xs I've copped (Jade, Blue, Prism, Setting, Carbon, Floridian, have a pair of IDs and the Pressure in the limited Red Wood box, Area 72)...wear em in a rotation, along with a number of foams, hyperdunks air max 09 - 12, bron 9 rotation of 6 and other non-hyped shoes. I buy a pair of shoes almost every trip to the mall, some I keep and rotate others I wear and pass to my son...I've never had to be strategic either...I just buy what I want when I want so I can wear it...

Maybe I'm not a sneakerhead...and just love nike shoes.

what ever happened to "team"shoes?...you know were everyone on the team had the same shoe and color on?....just wondering
so tru, i play in a league with all my buddies and wen we are about to play a team we know we're guna destroy we all wore the same shoe, but i guess the only reason they dont do tht anymore is because players wana make a name for themselves and a good way to stand out is wearn a different shoe or a bright shoe thts stand out from all the rest.

so tru, i play in a league with all my buddies and wen we are about to play a team we know we're guna destroy we all wore the same shoe, but i guess the only reason they dont do tht anymore is because players wana make a name for themselves and a good way to stand out is wearn a different shoe or a bright shoe thts stand out from all the rest.

Or maybe it's just a personal preference. Different players like different shoes with different fits and feels to cater to their own personal game. I personally hate hooping in all these low top kicks like that are popular now, players should be able to play in what makes them feel comfortable and not have to worry about being uniform. It's not about standing out or looking pretty

Back
Top Bottom