Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So today i blew out the right air bubble in my floridians. They are unwearable now does this mean im screwed? Do i have any options?
 another dudes bubble popped? what were yall doing when they blew? cuz i just dont understand how mine havent popped yet cuz i be STRESSING these things out when i hoop

He's left handed but shoots with his right
talking bout taking that ambidexterity to a new level 
grin.gif
yea, like a pseudo level, if someone performs an action with their non writing hand being dominant, that doesnt make them ambidextrous at all

if he wrote with both hands, and could shoot just as well with his left as he could with his right, that would be ambidextrous

im pretty sure Steve Nash is the only true ambidextrous player in the league, dude shot with his left hand for like half a season and even changed shooting hands in mid jumpshot a few times

i hope the brown suedes release... but i also dont cause other than those i think im done with the Xs as well.. unless they come out with some DOPE low CWs, casue thats the only way im buying though, with a coupon of course

yea, like a pseudo level, if someone performs an action with their non writing hand being dominant, that doesnt make them ambidextrous at all

if he wrote with both hands, and could shoot just as well with his left as he could with his right, that would be ambidextrous

im pretty sure Steve Nash is the only true ambidextrous player in the league, dude shot with his left hand for like half a season and even changed shooting hands in mid jumpshot a few times
'Sheed is ambidextrous too

I find it funny that everyone is asking about performance...I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people complaining about a lack performance upgrades don't even hoop in this shoe (I'll admit that I don't). Besides that, I haven't heard NIKE say anything about this shoe. What if its not even an Elite what if its the Lebron X v2(Partly joking) but that would poke holes in the entire argument that there is a necessity for performance upgrades. Point is, just wait. We don't know the price, we don't know the c/w's and we don't know what's inside the shoe. Odds are you'll end up contradicting all your complaints and buying the shoe anyway lol

Whether I wear them for performance or not they are marketed as such. The Sportsware versions I see your point. Just because we don't use the performance features (many do) it's a legit question. So you very well may be correct that this is just a way for Nike to drop a different Version of the same shoe I would hope to hear something on that front. And hey alot of people don't use the performance in say a Porsche 911 but they want it available to them in case they get in a high speed chase on the way to the mall. :D Also I do agree with wait and see but then what would the game be without wild speculation.....:D

Last edited:
I find it funny that everyone is asking about performance...I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people complaining about a lack performance upgrades don't even hoop in this shoe (I'll admit that I don't). Besides that, I haven't heard NIKE say anything about this shoe. What if its not even an Elite what if its the Lebron X v2(Partly joking) but that would poke holes in the entire argument that there is a necessity for performance upgrades. Point is, just wait. We don't know the price, we don't know the c/w's and we don't know what's inside the shoe. Odds are you'll end up contradicting all your complaints and buying the shoe anyway lol
Whether I wear them for performance or not they are marketed as such. The Sportsware versions I see your point. Just because we don't use the performance features (many do) it's a legit question. So you very well may be correct that this is just a way for Nike to drop a different Version of the same shoe I would hope to hear something on that front. And hey alot of people don't use the performance in say a Porsche 911 but they want it available to them in case they get in a high speed chase on the way to the mall.
happy.gif
Also I do agree with wait and see but then what would the game be without wild speculation.....
happy.gif

agreed...wild speculation is half the fun.

Last edited:
Whether I wear them for performance or not they are marketed as such. The Sportsware versions I see your point. Just because we don't use the performance features (many do) it's a legit question. So you very well may be correct that this is just a way for Nike to drop a different Version of the same shoe I would hope to hear something on that front. And hey alot of people don't use the performance in say a Porsche 911 but they want it available to them in case they get in a high speed chase on the way to the mall. :D Also I do agree with wait and see but then what would the game be without wild speculation.....:D

Lol I agree about the speculation part of the game being fun. I'm halfway just playing Devils Advocate...buuuut the Porsche part is a bad comparison, you can feel the power of a big engine at 40mph you don't need to redline it to feel the difference. I most definitely won't notice any elite performance from my X's walking through the club lol.

SN: I've heard from everyone that hoops in the X's that it already is the best performance shoe available. How much of a performance upgrade can realistically be expected from a shoes that is already the best ?

I am not feeling the elite joints. Maybe a different cw will change my mind. Right now I am trying to cop all the joints I want. Personally, I think the Prisms are the best that have released. It is sleek. Then setting and christmas.

That CF looks tacky as ****. It looks slapped on. I swear to, Nike management was like "**** it, just slap CF on the side panels... they'll buy it" :smh:

Lol I agree about the speculation part of the game being fun. I'm halfway just playing Devils Advocate...buuuut the Porsche part is a bad comparison, you can feel the power of a big engine at 40mph you don't need to redline it to feel the difference. I most definitely won't notice any elite performance from my X's walking through the club lol.

SN: I've heard from everyone that hoops in the X's that it already is the best performance shoe available. How much of a performance upgrade can realistically be expected from a shoes that is already the best ?

I agree with that statement totally. And to add to that what does the Carbon Fiber on the sides actually add. I'm very interested in the thinking behind this.

Back
Top Bottom