Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Small world huh lol. I was there literally a half hour ago, so probably did. Us New Yorkers always get hated on but stay looking out for others hahaha.
Whats the name of the mall, I live in jersey and about to drive up there after work to get them lol, gotta add them to my collection

It's ok if shoes don't hold value. However, if I'm investing all this money into them it's nice knowing down the road if I want to sell them they will actually be worth something to someone.

One more Jordan post lol. The value of Jordan's are doing nothing if not falling. With the recent change of everything being 160 now, base price to start making money has also raised. Along with that the retros kill the prices of OG's and themselves. Shoes once going for 350 (cement IV's lets say) can be had for 230. 230 - 160 - the tax- the eBay/PayPal fee - shipping - gas to do all this = what? 20-30 bucks maybe? If you want to unload on Jordan's, noes the time IMO. Soon they'll be to many sellers and 0 buyers.

But how bout them lebrons.........

This may be off topic, I called nike,com and they said there will be a re release of the corks. They also stated the shoe is not made for wear its more of a collectors item as the thin cork layer will wear off over time

since they were giving out info my next question would have been When!!!

Last edited:
Its cool that yall are selling your JB stuff but I don't think its a great move because Kobe/Lebron/KD shoes doesn't hold its value every well. Maybe in the future, it will

Im moving to nike stuff for the quality. I know theyre not true retros, but i own two pairs of spizikes, black cement and bordeaux. The paint on the inside of the shoes is peeling, they creased like hell, scuffed, etc. on the bordeaux. last years release mind you! The black cements the suede by the toe box peeled up on one shoe, and also has comparable creasing, paint peeling etc. Ive had the lebron 8 yankees for a while now, wore them probably a good 50 to 75 times? more than the spizikes for sure, and theyre older than the bordeauxs at least. They got a little dirty on the white, and its probably not good for the leather or pleather on the upper, but i threw em in the wash. good as new. now it could be the material, but i like my stuff to look good, and not fall apart, especially if im paying near 200 for them. Thats why im switching over to nike basetball at least.

View media item 334684

Thats lame that they used the same sole as they used on the Lebron 9 lows. I have no plans on buying them strictly for that reason

Anyone else heard rumors of the denim and hazelnut suede release dates? I heard 20th, but I've also heard 26th.

This may be off topic, I called nike,com and they said there will be a re release of the corks. They also stated the shoe is not made for wear its more of a collectors item as the thin cork layer will wear off over time
As much as I hate to agree w/ it...I thought and still think that the Corks are a more collectors shoe than a rockin' shoe. But, that's me tho'. It's made out of Cork...and I'm assuming it's gonna chip off here and there over time or even if you trip over something...

roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOOOO!!!

Two shoes, two release dates. Word is denims 4/2O and suedes 4/26

I hope not the 20th, they already have lebron elite white gold on that day

They have the retro 8 "bugs bunny" on that day

And they have the barkley 76ers releasing on that day!

I don't know if my pocket can handle all these releases.

Back
Top Bottom