Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Struck out online. Didn't bite on the Richards when I had the chance. I managed to get a ticket from the mall but these are a double up if only for trade bait.

it was an easy cop for me on NDC.
Same here and I only did it to see how easy it was, was really going for Grapes but was able to get them on FNL, congrats to anyone that copped, I'm ready to see these in person to decided if I want them or not haha.

Wow. I had it in my Nike cart and it was super slow on paypal for some reason and then they removed them from my cart. What a bunch of ****

Got the waiting in line screen for NDC for about a second, then it was smooth. Congrats to those who copped 
nthat.gif

Copped from NDC and got grapes in my cart from champs but ima drop em anybody looking for grapes head to champs

I feel like all these photos that nike and finishline have of the platniums look mad dull... I have seen other photos and they look much much better..... any thoughts?

First time copping on NDC since people started using bots, I even clicked the link a little late. Hopefully I can get through with Finishline for the grapes cause this Winners Circle coupon is burning a whole through my wallet.

Is it me or does ndc sell out faster then everybody else. I'm getting text updates that the only sizes sold out are the big siZes

Im still not sold on these, so i didnt go ham for them this morning..but I did have my size taken out of my cart on Champs website im waiting on FinishLines splash page now

Re-entry/pure plats still Full size on Nike EU Store. The superhero Elites went on at same time and only have 8, 9 & 10's left

eastbay cart is f'n with me, estimated time to check out keeps going up like it's just waiting for the out of stock message.
Oh well I'm sure i'll cop for retail later on.

Back
Top Bottom