Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Buuuuuuut the X's are damn near indestructible, what are y'all afraid of? Getting the bottoms dirty? (Not judging just curious)

I just don't get it.

These aren't AF1's that look will look like garbage 5 minutes after you wear them.

They don't even have clear soles that will look pissy in a few months.

As long as you're not jumping in puddles of mud these will look fine after a ton of wears.

The LeBron X is pretty much the Otter Box of sneakers, ***** are bomb proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
if i can get these from my local FNL (use my wc rewards) i won't be picking up my rsvp'd pair

I prolly copp if I see em I. Store later.... if not oh well..... string to gt lazy with this crap now....

didn't have the money for grapes and these, damn wish I did these look like fire, only good thing is I get paid on Friday and i've seen Lebrons sit on the shelves in my area, people do not buy them so I really think I am can cop these next Friday

love this shoe, congrats on the pick up guys

I'm still waiting for those people that said "These will sit on shelves for months."

They would have if they weren't labeled from pretty early on. Let's be honest, there are probably 3-5 better CWs that exist for this sig, that just weren't overly hyped. I don't even own lavas, volts, and carbons, and to me they are all better. I prefer Jades, floridians, and dolphins as well. Crown Jewels, IMO, would have sat if mass produced and not limited, but they weren't so you see what happened. I don't mind the platinums, but I think they are average in the grand scheme of things. Just my .02, maybe I just don't appreciate them like the rest of you. I rarely regret not getting a specific CW of each Lebron, Kobe, KD, model, and I doubt it changes with this one.

They would have if they weren't labeled from pretty early on. Let's be honest, there are probably 3-5 better CWs that exist for this sig, that just weren't overly hyped. I don't even own lavas, volts, and carbons, and to me they are all better. I prefer Jades, floridians, and dolphins as well. Crown Jewels, IMO, would have sat if mass produced and not limited, but they weren't so you see what happened. I don't mind the platinums, but I think they are average in the grand scheme of things. Just my .02, maybe I just don't appreciate them like the rest of you. I rarely regret not getting a specific CW of each Lebron, Kobe, KD, model, and I doubt it changes with this one.
Next year when you get on Ebay and see them going for $400 you might regret it just a tinnnnny bit. :smile:

Can someone tell me if the plats run TTS?  I have a pair of the homes, but the run a little big.  I'm asking because I have a chance to pull the trigger on a size up, but if they run big as well, I'm going to have to pass.  

It seems he's holding onto them DS in hope of it increasing value over time. Not gonna happen. Not sure they can be sold for $260 rght now. Someone break out their crystal ball!

It seems he's holding onto them DS in hope of it increasing value over time. Not gonna happen. Not sure they can be sold for $260 rght now. Someone break out their crystal ball!
I'm not keeping them DS to resell. COMPREHEND WHA YOU READ. I'm a sneaker collector, meaning I collect sneakers. So if I want to take them out the box stare at them then wrap them back up, then damn it that's what I'll do. Some of you get so mad over the most petty stuff. Get your balls out of your mouth and judge your own character.

Twy
Can someone tell me if the plats run TTS?  I have a pair of the homes, but the run a little big.  I'm asking because I have a chance to pull the trigger on a size up, but if they run big as well, I'm going to have to pass.  
they feel the same as my nikeid Brons that I made

Lol.

Youre talking about not wearing your shoes and have brought up your own projected resell value (a number of times) as a determining factor to why people should purchase this shoe...

Sounds like a wanna be reseller to me.

Lol.

Youre talking about not wearing your shoes and have brought up your own projected resell value (a number of times) as a determining factor to why people should purchase this shoe...

Sounds like a wanna be reseller to me.
I've talked about how much this shoe could be worth in the future, yea. So what? I mean really, what's your point? You're actually arguing with ME about MY shoe in which I BOUGHT for MYSELF. Doesn't that mean if I want to put gasoline on them and watch them go up in smoke I can right? Do I need your approval first? Wait, can I poop on them and write reentry on the sides? Is that ok daddy?

Did anyone see a nice Nike tee besides the terrible Lebron superhero in white with blue/purple accents?

No socks. They're definitely winding down this product run.

Last edited:
I've talked about how much this shoe could be worth in the future, yea. So what? I mean really, what's your point? You're actually arguing with ME about MY shoe in which I BOUGHT for MYSELF. Doesn't that mean if I want to put gasoline on them and watch them go up in smoke I can right? Do I need your approval first? Wait, can I poop on them and write reentry on the sides? Is that ok daddy?

You've gone full ******. Never go full ******.

Back
Top Bottom